• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Push notifications

darkzero

I created an application that enables a user to receive push notifications and i thought that some of you might be interested.
Currently the two events for which a message is received are:
- when a payment is received (on a certain address)
- when an address is found in the masternode winners

Personally the first event is the one used most by me, more events could be created but i don't need them at the moment.
Anyway, it uses the pushover.net services, so you can receive the notifications on all the terminals supported, ios android and desktop.
There is no website to register/unregister the addresses to monitor, so If you are interested i need your user key (the one like fdhrHHsHreDHfDGasrtREAhR) and the dash addresses that you would like to monitor in order to configure the application.
Whenever you want messages to stop, just tell me and i'll delete the configuration. The same if you want more or less addresses
If you don't already have the pushover application licensed, there is a 7 day trial on their site. Maybe wait till is configured before installing it.

Back