Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Promotional idea for spreading and increasing the recognition of Dash cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' started by Ubehus, Jun 24, 2019.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ubehus

Ubehus New Member

Good time of day friendly community Dash! I have an offer to launch a taxi car with a Dash cryptocurrency advertisement on the car body and accepting payments in Dash. The car will work in obslast with a population of 1,100,000 residents. For this idea I need the amount in Dash from 80 to 100. We can discuss everything with the interest of the charity program Dash for wonderful projects.

2. GrandMasterDash

GrandMasterDash Well-known Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

When you get customers, do you discuss crypto with them? Can you do a short vid, perhaps showing us the car and expanding on your vision? Thanks.

3. Ubehus

Ubehus New Member

I am an honest person and will be honest in these conversations. I work in a taxi, I rent a car. For the implementation of my plan is a pretty serious amount. This amount is enough to buy a car. I always ask clients about cryptocurrency. If a person has a conversation on this topic, I am always ready to explain the benefits of cryptocurrency to people.

If you are interested in a plan, we can talk about all the details of my plan. I guarantee his diligence. Be sure to provide all the evidence about the work done. I will publish the full statistics once a month.
    . Regards your friend!Sorry for my bad english.

#3 Ubehus, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  4. GrandMasterDash

I think you should first buy a car before seeking money.

5. Ubehus

Ubehus New Member

I have a car, but for this idea it will not work, it will be extremely not presentable to have an advertisement and a person who will tell you about Dash behind the wheel of an old Toyota Camry

6. GrandMasterDash

This is not a programme for getting a free car. You're not going to get support unless you show genuine commitment. I want to see substance, good honest work and dedication. Be creative.