• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal for a loan fund for new projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Teixeira

I must introduce myself my name is Diego Teixeira, I studied Business Administration in Brazil and a few years ago I was interested in blockchain, I found the idea fascinating, but I did not know how to participate in something very closed to developers. So I've been following dash and its various innovations And I was enthusiastic about the system of proposals that makes the possibilities in dash somewhat exponential. The problem I checked is that with the recent high virtual currency price it has become excessively costly to come up with a proposal and this would hinder development of projects that would have a positive impact on currency popularization and appreciation and making it less volatile. I therefore propose the creation of a small fund specifically to lend dash to those who post a pre-proposal in the forum and who has unanimous appreciation by the users. Making dash accessible to all is an important milestone in the development of egalitarian possibilities in blockchain.

1. Who will finance the fund?
2. What would be the fund investment thesis?
3. Who and how will make funding decisions?

1. Who will finance the fund?
2. What would be the fund investment thesis?
3. Who and how will make funding decisions?

1. The fund will be financed by own resources of the dash.
2. The fund is specific to provide entrepreneurs with the rate of 5 dash to request the resources of the Proposals system.
3. Investment decisions will be made by reviewing the impact of positive comments on the forum.
4. in case of success of the financing the amount invested by the fund must be paid with interest.
5. interest will compensate for non-approved loans and make possible new loans.

With no comment on whether or not I think this is a good idea, if anybody was going to do something like this, it would have to be somebody who is a known entity and has significant reputation in Dash, and with a lot to lose if they do not use and account for the funds appropriately. Right now, to me that means it would have to be proposed by the core team, so I would vote no on any proposal for this purpose if it is not coming from the core team. If that prerequisite is met then I would need to consider whether I like the idea.

With no comment on whether or not I think this is a good idea, if anybody was going to do something like this, it would have to be somebody who is a known entity and has significant reputation in Dash, and with a lot to lose if they do not use and account for the funds appropriately. Right now, to me that means it would have to be proposed by the core team, so I would vote no on any proposal for this purpose if it is not coming from the core team. If that prerequisite is met then I would need to consider whether I like the idea.

Could not agree more. Would have to be proposed by the core team, and heavily reviewed for me to even begin to consider lending my votes to something like this.

1. The fund will be financed by own resources of the dash.
2. The fund is specific to provide entrepreneurs with the rate of 5 dash to request the resources of the Proposals system.
3. Investment decisions will be made by reviewing the impact of positive comments on the forum.
4. in case of success of the financing the amount invested by the fund must be paid with interest.
5. interest will compensate for non-approved loans and make possible new loans.

Then I doubt it's necessary.

If a pre-proposal has an unanimous agreement on forum, it would easily find 5 DASH to fund the submission fee.

Agree with all comments, this will never get approval. However somehow we need to address to problem of having too much money and no easy way to get it spent.

Reactions: Pim

I agree with your understanding, I am putting this idea to contribute to the economy dash and if you can spread this to the main team, I would appreciate it very much. Seeing an idea that I helped create to be put into practice brings me immense joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back