• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal - DASH Returns to National Broadcast Radio

None, and for one, I think it is bad timing for that ad copy, the news that v20 Core/v25 Platform hit testnet is much bigger news than Spritz. That will be a handy integration later, right now, we need timely news the market cares about. I get work pay in Dash and I am even loathe to cash any out at these market prices. Why would I spend Dash for anything non-essential right now. Give me 3 Digit Dash and then we can maybe talk about Spritz.

A major theme on our show is escaping the dollar and using alternatives, like DASH or Goldbacks, so all the options DASH has for being used dovetail with our on-air messaging in general. Crypto should be held AND spent. That's why we've worked to get local businesses to accept DASH and people spend it whether it's up or down, to set a good example.

That said, who would be a good person to come on and talk about what the Platform is? That sounds like a good thing to focus on with a longform interview and then if it's something that can be communicated in an ad, maybe I could construct something.

A major theme on our show is escaping the dollar and using alternatives, like DASH or Goldbacks, so all the options DASH has for being used dovetail with our on-air messaging in general. Crypto should be held AND spent. That's why we've worked to get local businesses to accept DASH and people spend it whether it's up or down, to set a good example.

That said, who would be a good person to come on and talk about what the Platform is? That sounds like a good thing to focus on with a longform interview and then if it's something that can be communicated in an ad, maybe I could construct something.

Would have to talk to Dash Core Group. Maybe @ErnestoContrerasLatAm has the sales pitch down for consumer audiences.

platform and consumer audiences is an oxymoron. Platform is only relevant to technical folks and perhaps investors.

If Facebook adopts a new tech stack do they marketing this information to their users? No.

Evolution then, consumer audiences like to know about new tech, just don't have to be too technical, hit the selling points, and don't understimate the sophistication of FTL regular listeners.

1 single example of consumers being marketed a database.
Evolution isn't marketed as a database, it is advertised as a technology leap, it's about the messaging, not the details. You sell the appealing benefits the MVP will have, no more having to cut & paste addresses to send crypto to friends or merchants, things like that. The extended database isn't even worked out yet, people by the sizzle sometimes, not the steak, and after 7 years of waiting, we should be shouting this from the rooftops. No more "wen evo" - because it's here.

Too soon IMO, do it when we go to mainnet.

What evidence is there that "living off dash" is compelling marketing copy?

I used to have my doubts, the same as you currently do, but Dash is something the user needs to experience it in order to appreciate it and as more people use it they will understand why they are buying the coin. I encourage everyone to take the Dash Challenge and let us know what they thought. :p

I used to have my doubts, the same as you currently do, but Dash is something the user needs to experience it in order to appreciate it and as more people use it they will understand why they are buying the coin. I encourage everyone to take the Dash Challenge and let us know what they thought. :p
"using" dash is a different narrative than "living off dash"

I have federal sentencing on Monday but if they lock me away I'll be sure Bonnie or Mark keeps in touch.

We are tracking this and our thoughts are with you, good luck and stay strong! 💪

It sounds like Ian Freeman is going to be a little less free in the months ahead as I believe a decision was made on his sentencing for a victimless crime (selling crypto).

Capture.PNG

Back