• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Dash-Italia-Merchants-Adoption-Lifestyle

Dash News Italia

TOTAL request: 100 Dash (1 month) *Being the first month and a trial, I ask for the minimum necessary. If we manage to obtain good results, in the coming months I will try to make requests that are more in line with the estimates and expectations.
- 90 Dash = Rewards for 10 Merchants

- 5 Dash = Monthly Social Management in relation to this Proposal→ Post and re-post news on Dash, new content, ongoing maintenance. It has already been several months since Dash Italia's social networks (at least the main ones) are used by me on a daily basis and periodically making contents or posting/reposting official news. The idea would be to start structuring this management better within the limits of what a non-professional can obviously do. This request is symbolic and inserted only to highlight to you the existence of this management of the various social networks which I will certainly be able to quantify better with any future proposals.In this phase, therefore, the request for the 5 Dash is limited exclusively to the management of Tali Social for the advertising of the new Merchants.
- 5 Dash = Management costs + Compensation → Management costs include the management of requests via email or other means of Social contact, transport costs to physically go to the Merchants as physical presence will be required the first few times, printing of images / stickers to display, small miscellaneous and possible that I struggle to predict being the first experience.

Italy is geographically not very extensive but, despite this, in 2022 it still ranks eighth among the countries in the world in terms of GDP (gross domestic product) and the latter, in the case of Italy, is largely represented by small and medium-sized enterprises which I personally think are perfect for Dash especially in a historical context of widespread hyperinflation and low trust in institutions and multinationals.

For those who don't know me, I have been the manager of the following social networks in the name of Dash Italia for just over a year:
-Medium
-Publish0x (Backup Medium)
-Twitter
-Linkedin account
-Linkedin company
-Telegram
-Youtube
-Odysee (Backup Youtube, just these days I'm doing the automatic synchronization with the youtube channel)
-Cos.tv (Backup Youtube)
-Cointr.ee dona a Dash Italia
-Official Dash Forum
-Facebook (New)
-Github
-Discord username: Dash_Italia#8252
-Transifex: Dash.Italia for italian translate
-E-Mail:

In this year I have voluntarily reviewed all of them both aesthetically and in terms of content, obviously focusing more on those most commonly used, and I have done a job of constant and timely dissemination of News and Dash's fundamentals, also creating a simple Excel management system suitable for purpose and using concurrent disclosure tools such as buffer.com

Instead, these are the first merchants I know who have been happy to accept Dash directly, both physically and online, and to be added in the search section of the official Dash Wallet App (top 3 in Italy):
- The Botti winery has both physical outlets and the possibility of buying online. I have personally tested both possibilities and the same has been done by other users of the DCG team and I can assure you that there have never been any problems. This business accepts Dash directly in its own wallets, without intermediary providers. Good drink.
- The untempoperte B&B in the same way is a physical activity that offers many services and also sells products both physically and online with a really well done site. Also in this case, the business accepts Dash directly in its own wallet, without intermediary providers. This business also accepts other cryptocurrencies but, proceeding with the purchase, it shows Dash as the first cryptocurrency because it considers it better and connects directly to the official Dash mobile wallet app at the time of payment. I have personally tested the reliability of this activity and other users of the Dash Italia community have also purchased from him without problems.
- The nutsworld business is online and sells products by accepting Dash without intermediary providers but in proprietary wallets. I have personally verified in this case too and the purchases have always been successful without problems. This business also accepts other cryptocurrencies but displays Dash as the first choice and connects directly to the official Dash mobile wallet app at the time of purchase.

The importance of incentive as a method to challenge human beings to act.

I think by now that I have acquired a good knowledge of this huge and complex project called Dash (knowing it 100% is probably impossible even for those who are still developing it) above all for what the Platform will represent by now upon us, and I have therefore decided to dedicate also in the near future an important part of my life in encouraging Merchants (where I deem it appropriate) regarding these issues, therefore encouraging its adoption not only as an instrument of exchange, but as an ecosystem capable of creating a brand new and sustainable concept of State .

I see in all of this the possibility of rediscovering a much sought-after coherence, a possibility that I believe is now lost by remaining a traditional citizen who uses fiat currencies, part of an extremely unsustainable economic system for my generation and even less for the incoming ones, as well as an expression of a ethics that no longer represents me and perhaps never represented me and above all in which I have completely lost faith.

Currently I have the ability to quickly get in touch, thanks to a series of local chats, with at least 300 Merchants not far from where I normally operate that I would like to personally encourage and verify by engaging in this every day. I would be satisfied to be able to get results with an average of 5 or 10 Merchants per month in the first months.

The idea would therefore be to make 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 available to the Merchants, for a total of 9 Dash.
The first 4 Dash are obtained in bulk following the performance of all the following points for each Merchant who:
- Install the Dash Wallet App (to which the compensation Dash will then be sent) by downloading it from the following Link:______or from the usual official Stores (Play Store and Apple Store).
- Print and display “Dash Accepted Here” (see image) at the Merchant's entrance or checkout by photographing this choice.
- Make a short video of a customer paying for the service/product/meal in Dash (and this could be physically verified by myself at any time).
- Advertise these photos/videos on your social networks and/or website.
- Forward the best images and videos (maximum 5 in all) to the email of the Dash Italia account manager to be able to advertise them on the main official social networks and the Merchant's social links to be able to verify that he has done what he declared.
- Fill out the form (link:___________) to enter the Merchant in the search section of the official Dash Wallet App (Settings → Explore → Where to spend ? ).

I think these steps above are the minimum to be considered Dashiers.

Furthermore, if the Merchant also has an online shop, it proposes:
- 1 Dash if the possibility of paying in Dash is simply highlighted on the Home Page using the "Dash accepted here" image again, postponing payment management to a secondary contact such as the Merchant's email.
- 2 more Dash if you automate the payment during the purchase by showing Dash as the first possibility (in case you accept other Cryptos) and with automatic opening of the Official Dash Wallet App. In this case you may need the help of a developer.

Finally, to encourage sharing (obtaining the respective Roi), understanding and importance of Masternodes, informing of the objective of owning an internal one or sharing in Trustless form, and to encourage Merchant customers to use Dash as a preferred payment instrument, the last 2 incentives are proposed:
- 1 Dash if, through the dedicated section in the official Dash Wallet App (Settings → Explore → Staking ), you put at least 1 of the Dash received for the work done above into a "passive income", becoming part of all those who offer the indispensable Masternode service which could also prove to be the future "retirement" of our generations and those entering an economic system completely different from the current one. For this part, I will personally assist them in person or with telephone assistance by asking them to send a screenshot of the Staking section of the App where you will see the Crowdnode balance. Being in a first approach phase I think it could be enough.
- 1 additional Dash if you agree to replace the image used "Dash accepted here" with "Dash accepted here 20% OFF if you use Dash" in order to encourage customers to use Dash instead of other tools.

Thus managing, a single Merchant, to obtain up to 9 Dash and officially entering the Dash ecosystem.

The reasoning why I thought of 9 Dash as an adequate compensation was: For less than 9 Dash (5 for example) only those who already know cryptocurrencies a little and would try to get them with the least possible effort and probably with a different goal than it should be. For more than 9 Dash (13 for example) you would risk seeing users strive to get them by cheating. 9 Dash, in Italy, are equivalent to about ¼ of an average salary and for a small Merchants sometimes even more and it is a good figure for which one would be willing to do a good job by spending the right amount of time.

This Proposal would therefore be necessary to dedicate as much time as possible to what is described above, having the strength to encourage the adoption with a certain importance, and the request is estimated for the first month and to test myself together with other people who will help me, trying to overcome 10 Merchants (90 Dash of prizes therefore).

I would like to clarify in advance that, in the event that the Proposal passes, the funds will be submitted to CoinJoin before use to respect my privacy and that of all those with whom I will relate to embark on this adventure, whether they are Merchants or people prepared to accept Dash, as Dash I believe is also the disclosure of this, privacy, professionalism and respect.

Attachments

• 1674195337906.png
    1674195337906.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 1674195413235.png
    1674195413235.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Back