• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Poloniex will no longer be allowed to provide services to residents of the State of New York....

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
"Poloniex will no longer be allowed to provide services to residents of the State of New York starting on August 8th, 2015. If you are a resident of New York, please take appropriate measures to withdraw your funds by this date. For more information or for further assistance."

this is supposedly a pop up when you log in !
I am not in the US so i have NOT seen it
but people tell me this is for real !
Better secure your funds !!

"Poloniex will no longer be allowed to provide services to residents of the State of New York starting on August 8th, 2015. If you are a resident of New York, please take appropriate measures to withdraw your funds by this date. For more information or for further assistance."

this is supposedly a pop up when you log in !
I am not in the US so i have NOT seen it
but people tell me this is for real !
Better secure your funds !!
You are correct! This is what shows up when you first log in if you're in the US, or have a US IP:

upload_2015-8-2_7-20-56.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In New York - ponzi schemes are not allowed. So its hard for poloniex. Bitcoin, Dash, Litcoin and all of the important cryptocurrencies are not scams or ponzi schemes.

Back