• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Payment processing

wealthbear

Hello,

I have known about and used Dash for over 5 years, when I first got into crypto I had DASH. It is great to see the projects progress. I have always thought of Dash as the currency of the people and a way to pay for food, products and services.

I think more attention should be put towards grass roots adoption of Dash in the marketplace namely food shopping centers and other businesses.

Are there marketing or partnerships in place that reach out to these types of stores in a productive way to strike partnerships for DASH adoption?

Reactions: MN1
Hello,

I have known about and used Dash for over 5 years, when I first got into crypto I had DASH. It is great to see the projects progress. I have always thought of Dash as the currency of the people and a way to pay for food, products and services.

I think more attention should be put towards grass roots adoption of Dash in the marketplace namely food shopping centers and other businesses.

Are there marketing or partnerships in place that reach out to these types of stores in a productive way to strike partnerships for DASH adoption?

Where are you located? In the US, Dash Direct already takes care of this.

Back