• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Noob Question - PinIdea DR-2 Setup To Mine DASH

HighlyVariable

I have a couple Pinidea DR-2's running with NiceHash and CleverMiner mining pools.

Is it possible to mine DASH, StartCoin, Digitalcoin and the other X11 coins directly versus using a mining pool that pays either in Bitcoin or Litecoin?

What I need is some noob help on what exactly I type into the Pool1, Pool2 URL's on the Pinidea DR-2 pool configuration screen.. Currently the first one I'm using is: stratum+tcp://x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336 Obviously the pool worker is a bitcoin address followed by a password.

What exactly do I need to type in the Pool1 address to mine DASH? Or must I use a pool and then convert everything from Bitcoin into DASH, etc.?

The other question I have is even though my DR-2 systems are running at >450mh/s each according to the Advanced IP Scanner it's obvious that NiceHash is not accepting the full hash rate and is throwing away 30% to 50%. Any idea what is going on or is this typical of a pool to constantly throw away part of the hash rate?

Back