• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Node40 Year in Review for 2015

orangecycle

Foundation Member
It's been a while since I've posted to the forum. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because Node40 has been keeping me really busy.

I just posted our 2015 Year in Review at https://node40.com/blog/the-2015-year-in-review/

I'm not going to duplicate the entire post here, but do want to list the highlights.
  • Our first release of the Node40 platform was the free to use Masternode Monitor. To this day, anyone can use it to monitor their masternodes.
  • Our Masternode Setup Wizard makes it easy for anybody to launch a masternode in a matter of minutes.
  • Budget proposal voting can be done with the click of a button for customers who host at Node40. If you don't host your masternodes with Node40, we show you the command for voting from your local wallet.
  • ShapeShift.io integration allows quick and easy conversion of bitcoin to Dash.
  • Automated server migration insures our masternodes remain healthy and your revenue stream is stable.
If you're heading to Miami for TNABC, look for Perry and Sean. We'd love an opportunity to chat with community members face to face.

Thanks to all of our customers and the fantastic Dash community. Looking forward to all of the developments slotted for 2016.

Back