• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New scam person on telegram - tungfla (instead of tungfa)

dmitriybtc

Hey guys. I want to share with you some info about new scam on telegram.

So this guy is trying to get your phone number an email. I'm not sure why.

His username on telegram is tungfla. He is trying to pretend one of the coordinators at Dash whose username is tungfa. Notice the "l" letter inside the first one.

Be aware of this guy. Still have no idea why he needs our info but make sure not to fall in this.
By the way they work in team. There was another guy who wrote me (Dang Phan Anh 08860222 or Duong Le on facebook).

Additional thanks to our Russian community to help me to solve this issue.

Share this info with others so that they know as well.

In any case here's screenshots of our chat.
Screenshot_20170401-213519.png

Screenshot_20170401-212649.png

Screenshot_20170401-212828.png

Screenshot_20170401-213134.png

Last edited:
That was weird... I wonder if the broken English is requisite to enter scammer university

holy sh....
i saw the telegram guys are on it and reported already where nessacery !
tx @dmitriybtc

Those guys get around. I was contacted yesterday on FundChan from someone who registered as @tungfa . They did the same thing -- tried to get me to contact them via facebook and telegram.

I will delete the account today and reserve the username for the real tungfa.

@tungfa -- let me know when you would like to register at FundChan (we would love to have you!) and I will make sure your username is available for you. Soon FundChan will be denominated in Dash.

Those guys get around. I was contacted yesterday on FundChan from someone who registered as @tungfa . They did the same thing -- tried to get me to contact them via facebook and telegram.

I will delete the account today and reserve the username for the real tungfa.

@tungfa -- let me know when you would like to register at FundChan (we would love to have you!) and I will make sure your username is available for you. Soon FundChan will be denominated in Dash.

man oh man
these guys really get around

fundchain ?
no idea - let me check it out

Got a message an hour ago from tungfla on my profile page to visit him on Facebook:

tunglfa
DAOMIN good. iam admin forum dash contact fb me :
facebook.com/dashbabayfull. Now
Today at 2:53 PM
yeah me too.
As soon as you see someone from the core team asking you for whatever what is strange for you guys ask for hte keybase proof.

yeah me too.
As soon as you see someone from the core team asking you for whatever what is strange for you guys ask for hte keybase proof.

the team all have keybase accounts !
in case anybody from the team "supposedly" reaches out to anybody - always use that for conformations !
(do not fear to ask for confirmation or encrypted confirmation messages over keybase !! better save than sorry)
https://www.dash.org/team/
https://keybase.io/tungfa

Back