• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Budget Proposal by Camosoul

camosoul

start-many.

It should be called start-all. Same goes for vote-many. It should be called vote-all.

The name is just kinda weird and I'd like to fix that.

Also.

There is no abstain option for voting. I know, you say, just don't vote, that's abstaining. But what if you'd already cast a vote and you'd like to remove it, not be forced to vote the opposite way? Why not the simple ability to withdraw your support without opposing? As we've seen, proposals can evolve.

So, rename start-many and vote-many to start-all and vote-all. Add and abstain option for voting so that vote retraction is possible.

And while you're adding "abstain" also add in "Are you fucking kidding me?" and "This shit is so ridiculous I can't believe you actually said it out loud." Make it so you can do No, and these last two, all at the same time.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" doesn't need to be in the stats but it's cute ;)
I don't think we should be aloud to change our vote.

I'm not sure of abstain is a good choice, keeping in mind that some MN operators wants to remain anonymous (one the main reason this coin exists for me),
by not showing the total % of the people that voted or decided note to vote(abstain) or vote against.

Reactions: daf
"Are you fucking kidding me?" doesn't need to be in the stats but it's cute ;)
I don't think we should be aloud to change our vote.

I'm not sure of abstain is a good choice, keeping in mind that some MN operators wants to remain anonymous (one the main reason this coin exists for me),
by not showing the total % of the people that voted or decided note to vote(abstain) or vote against.
The reason being, if they already voted and gave that up, they can retract support. It won't make them invisible again. Which no masternode is regardless of voting or not...

BTW, every masternode operator has precisely as much anonymity as Evan or I. If they think they're hiding, it's only because they're misinformed no how network. There is no MN owner who isn't identifiable.

BTW, every masternode operator has precisely as much anonymity as Evan or I. If they think they're hiding, it's only because they're misinformed no how network. There is no MN owner who isn't identifiable.

I don't like that part. It creates a weak leak.

Back