• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need Help For Setting Up An DarkCoin Only Exchange

Slim

I need help of the community in setting up a DRk exchange somewhat like the localbitcoins.com where i will provide a platform to sell your dark locally or online through bank transfers or online money transfers. This will help the popularization of the dark. There are many people specially teenagers who have been a lot interested in cryptos but they are not able to but them because of certain under 18 and bank issues. This website will help those teens and others to trade there dark for cash.
I need help in the form of suggestions, any programming help is also welcome.
I also need some drk or btc to buy hosting and advertisement purposes.
I will need coins worth around $150 to give a strong starting to this website.
Please Donate To : BTC - 1HensiPMaW88aaS1iwbnbFBFPqoJX7RvSw
DRK- XpnSgKn2mTeBBBfnHdtuUrsuMFd76pj8bH

I need help of the community in setting up a DRk exchange somewhat like the localbitcoins.com where i will provide a platform to sell your dark locally or online through bank transfers or online money transfers. This will help the popularization of the dark. There are many people specially teenagers who have been a lot interested in cryptos but they are not able to but them because of certain under 18 and bank issues. This website will help those teens and others to trade there dark for cash.
I need help in the form of suggestions, any programming help is also welcome.
I also need some drk or btc to buy hosting and advertisement purposes.
I will need coins worth around $150 to give a strong starting to this website.
Please Donate To : BTC - 1HensiPMaW88aaS1iwbnbFBFPqoJX7RvSw
DRK- XpnSgKn2mTeBBBfnHdtuUrsuMFd76pj8bH

Let me know when it's up.

Back