• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode stuck on earlier version and gets delisted

balu

Foundation Member
Hi,

What to do when a masternode gets stuck on an earlier version on dashninja, and gets unlisted sooner or later - while the reality is that it's running the most recent dash version: 2.22?

This is after various reboots/restarts. Let me know please how to deal with this issue.

getinfo shows 2.22 as well.

Hi,

What to do when a masternode gets stuck on an earlier version on dashninja, and gets unlisted sooner or later - while the reality is that it's running the most recent dash version: 2.22?

This is after various reboots/restarts. Let me know please how to deal with this issue.

getinfo shows 2.22 as well.

Whoever moved my post here from Masternode support - no, most probably it's not an issue with elberth's site - otherwise I would get paid, and the MN would be visible on dashnodes.com.

Whoever moved my post here from Masternode support - no, most probably it's not an issue with elberth's site - otherwise I would get paid, and the MN would be visible on dashnodes.com.

oops, that's how I read your question - "problems with elb site", sorry (and yep, that was me who moved it :) )

OK, back to your issue - did you do "masternode start-many" from your local 0.11.2.22 wallet?

oops, that's how I read your question - "problems with elb site", sorry (and yep, that was me who moved it :) )

OK, back to your issue - did you do "masternode start-many" from your local 0.11.2.22 wallet?

No worries. Yes, I did, local wallet is up-to-date as well. And the strange thing is that not all MNs are affected. What I'm trying now is shutting down problematic MNs for a day or so, and trying again. Are there some files I should delete before running it again? Could some files have remained from the 11.1.25 version due to the lock problem?

No worries. Yes, I did, local wallet is up-to-date as well. And the strange thing is that not all MNs are affected. What I'm trying now is shutting down problematic MNs for a day or so, and trying again. Are there some files I should delete before running it again? Could some files have remained from the 11.1.25 version due to the lock problem?
I would suggest to delete peers.dat on both local and remote and try to start it again. Btw mind sharing ip or dashaddress or vin of your MN in pm to let me have a closer look?

Back