• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Proof-of-Service score

bhkien

Hi everyone,

Recently my master node's Proof-of-Service score becoming 1, yesterday was 0. And for more than 4 days my master node does not get any payment.

Can you please let me know why it was changed from 0 to 1? What does it means? How can I chage this value back?

Thank you in advance,

Mine are all "0" and are getting paid

Hi everyone,

Recently my master node's Proof-of-Service score becoming 1, yesterday was 0. And for more than 4 days my master node does not get any payment.

Can you please let me know why it was changed from 0 to 1? What does it means? How can I chage this value back?

Thank you in advance,
That means that they were checked by another MNs and didn't respond accordingly at that time. Could be just a glitch. Next time your nodes will be checked by some other MNs and if they respond correctly score will be decreased. Or increased if they don't. Wait a little and see how it goes.

I have one masternode that has been having high pose scores. I changed the IP address, but it didn't help. I then changed the masternode private key, but it didn't help. My score has now gone all the way up to 10! I have no idea what is wrong with it! Maybe I shouldn't have messed with it because when the DASHninja websute said I had a score of 6, I got a payment. Now I have to wait a few more days to see if that'll still be the case (ugh!)

Is there an explanation somewhere that tells us what to look for to debut our masternodes? This is what I get from my debug log:

2015-04-19 23:43:47 Unable to bind to IP:9999 on this computer (bind returned error Cannot assign requested address (99))
2015-04-19 23:43:47 : Unable to bind to IP:9999 on this computer (bind returned error Cannot assign requested address (99))
2015-04-19 23:43:47 AddLocal(IP:9999,5)
I think this is a new problem from when I changed the IP address. I don't know if this was the original problem.

Thanks for any help!

Back