• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode payment hijacked

InTheWoods

Foundation Member
Hi guys,

Just checked some of my Masternode info and found this dashninja.pl/mndetails.html?mnpubkey=XhhzmRhauYoUnvWzXPUeC1BGjMMTy7dcZs

Says here one of the payments has been hijacked. Any idea what this means? As it also happens the amount shown in my wallet is not consistent with the amount displayed by the dash blockchain. Wallet shows 1081.705 and the blockchain shows 1077.341

I don't get this inconsistency on my other nodes, where I don't have any hijacked payments. Amount displayed by the dash blockchain matches the one showed in the wallet. Is there a connection between hijacked payments and balance inconsistencies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Just checked some of my Masternode info and found this dashninja.pl/mndetails.html?mnpubkey=XhhzmRhauYoUnvWzXPUeC1BGjMMTy7dcZs

Says here one of the payments has been hijacked. Any idea what this means? As it also happens the amount shown in my wallet is not consistent with the amount displayed by the dash blockchain. Wallet shows 1081.705 and the blockchain shows 1077.341

I don't get this inconsistency on my other nodes, where I don't have any hijacked payments. Amount displayed by the dash blockchain matches the one showed in the wallet. Is there a connection between hijacked payments and balance inconsistencies?
"hijacked" means ninja monitoring node expected another MN to be payed but yours was payed instead. That was caused by winner message bug in some rare cases and is fixed now.
The reason for "balance inconsistence" could be that you sent some from that wallet and some funds moved to change address. Go to settings->wallet and turn on Coin Control feature. Then on Send tab you'll see new button "Inputs..." click it and you should see all addresses that have some balance and which your wallet is aware of - one should be for you MN and at least one for change.

"hijacked" means ninja monitoring node expected another MN to be payed but yours was payed instead. That was caused by winner message bug in some rare cases and is fixed now.
The reason for "balance inconsistence" could be that you sent some from that wallet and some funds moved to change address. Go to settings->wallet and turn on Coin Control feature. Then on Send tab you'll see new button "Inputs..." click it and you should see all addresses that have some balance and which your wallet is aware of - one should be for you MN and at least one for change.

Yep, you were right. Thanks! :smile:

Back