• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Count, 3 different numbers, 3 different sources ?!

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Wallet: 1833 MN
drk.cm: 1723 MN
drk.mn 1731 MN

as i am doing postings every morning with the DRK Stats (on social media) i am totally confused and think I have to stop that, as I am giving out wrong information all the time it seems ?!?!

Where and how can I get an exact number for MN count?!
(now i do not even trust my wallet anymore)
Tx

elbereth darkchild

Last edited by a moderator:
Where and how can I get an exact number for MN count?!
(now i do not even trust my wallet anymore)
http://178.254.18.153/~pub/Darkcoin/masternode_payments_stats.html :smile:

"masternode count" and "masternode list" report lots of duplicates, so you have to remove those first.
That's what I do, and as far as I know elbereth as well (now).
So at least those two numbers should be more or less identical.

Edit: ...and more and more of my Masternodes get stuck at some block sometimes. A restart often helps, but there's still something wrong. flare ?

Last edited by a moderator:
http://178.254.18.153/~pub/Darkcoin/masternode_payments_stats.html :smile:

"masternode count" and "masternode list" report lots of duplicates, so you have to remove those first.
That's what I do, and as far as I know elbereth is well (now).
So at least those two numbers should be more or less identical.

Edit: ...and more and more of my Masternodes get stuck at some block sometimes. A restart often helps, but there's still something wrong. flare ?

tx crowning
appreciate it.
so i stick to drk.mn and hope the best
(as today I posted the wrong number AGAIN)
i thought i was so clever to open my wallet and check the debug, but maybe not that clever after all
(i just hate spreading wrong facts ! as a lot of people repost and retweet and such, and we are up and down 50 MN each day due to me not finding the correct numbers/ or being to stupid to do it )
08wuGOK.png

tx crowning
appreciate it.
so i stick to drk.mn and hope the best
(as today I posted the wrong number AGAIN)
i thought i was so clever to open my wallet and check the debug, but maybe not that clever after all
(i just hate spreading wrong facts ! as a lot of people repost and retweet and such, and we are up and down 50 MN each day due to me not finding the correct numbers/ or being to stupid to do it )
08wuGOK.png
ah so this is you. Thanks

I would love to see this on a graph. each mn is 1000 drk so might help a bit in understanding some price action? Also can we reach a point where we have to many mn's or the more the merrier?

Back