• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode blacklist?

oaxaca

Foundation Member
During the flurry of .14 - .16 updates, I had a masternode go inactive. I have taken the following steps.

1 - Updated both remote server and local client to .16
2 - Create new wallet and sent 1000DRK
3 - Update remote and local .conf with new genkey
4 - Restarted remote darkcoind and waited until blocks and masternode list were current
5 - Opened local client and waited until current
6 - issued masternode start command resulting in "successfully started masternode"
7 - Remote command "./darkcoind masternode list | grep 253.76" does not return active result
8 - local "masternode list" does not contain the IP.

Have I been blacklisted?

During the flurry of .14 - .16 updates, I had a masternode go inactive. I have taken the following steps.

1 - Updated both remote server and local client to .16
2 - Create new wallet and sent 1000DRK
3 - Update remote and local .conf with new genkey
4 - Restarted remote darkcoind and waited until blocks and masternode list were current
5 - Opened local client and waited until current
6 - issued masternode start command resulting in "successfully started masternode"
7 - Remote command "./darkcoind masternode list | grep 253.76" does not return active result
8 - local "masternode list" does not contain the IP.

Have I been blacklisted?

Your procedure does seem correct for a typical mandatory update. So yes, I would say so.
This can be very easily be fixed by doing the same procedure yet again, but also regenerate your public static IP.

New IP, new 1k and new genkey = totally 100% new masternode to the network.
Good luck!

Back