• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Lookup old governance hash

KoenP

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to read this post :)

I am looking for a way to fetch old governance hashes to find the info on old proposals that happend over the course of the excistence of dash. Would this be something i can run a block crawler that pulls specific special transactions from the blocks or just only every superblock payment?

In short, i am looking for a way to pull old proposal information of the network and all the commands need the hash of the proposal. What would be the best way to retrieve those old proposal hashes?

I would appreciate some insight as to how this gets stored as i cannot find this information in the docs.

Check this link out.

There are 860 proposals so far created.

Thank you for the link, Is this data pulled from chain/network or indexed by dashninja since then?

I am interested in running a craw ler to get all dao info from Dash and also Dash forks and make this into a website where one can browse the dao of multiple projects on one site.

Thank you for the link, Is this data pulled from chain/network or indexed by dashninja since then?

I am interested in running a craw ler to get all dao info from Dash and also Dash forks and make this into a website where one can browse the dao of multiple projects on one site.
Dash governance is not presisted to chain, it is emphermal, so websites like that one and mnowatch,.org are the only places to keep historic information about past proposals.

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to read this post :)

I am looking for a way to fetch old governance hashes to find the info on old proposals that happend over the course of the excistence of dash. Would this be something i can run a block crawler that pulls specific special transactions from the blocks or just only every superblock payment?

In short, i am looking for a way to pull old proposal information of the network and all the commands need the hash of the proposal. What would be the best way to retrieve those old proposal hashes?

I would appreciate some insight as to how this gets stored as i cannot find this information in the docs.

The oldest one is this

Then comes this

and of course this

Back