• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

LOCAL DASH SCHOOL AFRICA

Dear all,
My name is Sulemana Abdul Raif and I am known in the Dash community as #Dashgovernor. Having been a facilitator at Give Direct of which my role is to educate the local women in how to use dash blockchain technology. I have seen the potential that if one is able to establish local Dash school which main objective is to increase the velocity and massive adoption of Dash digital cash.

Local Dash school Africa seeks to use the local languages of the various ethnic groups in educating and promoting dash. It is obvious that a person understands concepts best through their own language. I have identified this project as a break through which will help make dash available to many people since a lot people will have opportunity to learn and know how dash digital cash technology works.

HOW TO EXECUTE THE PROJECT

1.PROJECT ONE: dash school already have five existing Dash clubs in five different schools and our main aim is to the future of Dash digital cash lies on the younger generation so we need to establish Dash clubs so we can impart knowledge about the technology onto them. We will be engaging ICT tutors of the schools to be the patrons of the Dash clubs but they will also undergo training about Dash blockchain technology. We will organise a program dubbed "Dash inter-school competition ",this will be a measure of how they understand the concept Dash digital cash. The best school will be Awarded and given opportunity to organize a meet-up. With this we will be able to reach out to about 4000 on the program day. This project will take two days to end since we will be dealing with a greater number of schools.We will also engaged the contestants on a renowned media houses for the kids to dig deep into dash block chain technology to the entire District.

2.PROJECT TWO:DASH local schools will have a program called "Dash community connect".With this project, we will have a community durbur which will cover activities such as #Dash festival where Dash block chain technology will be explained in local dialect to the entire community members (Every month, we will cover four communities) .

3.PROJECT THREE:DASH school -Media connect, with this, we will be engaging the media houses especially the local media houses to train it's presenters and they will further help promote dash on their various programs and other platforms. We will also have at least two local interviews on Dash block chain technology.

BUDGET FOR THE ABOVE PROJECTS

1.PROJECT ONE @$1920

2.PROJECT TWO @1920

3.PROJECT THREE@720

Total is @$4560

Note :The above project will run for three months in order to make Dash a mainstream currency in all the

Last edited:
Thanks for your pre-proposal, Dash Governor. It looks like Nathaniel Luz has already mentioned your efforts in his pre-proposal here: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/building-a-dashy-africa.37568/

Is this a separate pre-proposal from separate work from that described in his pre-proposal, or is this a duplicate?

I left some questions for you in his pre-proposal. If this is a duplicate proposal, please answer my questions there. If this is not, then I'll have some feedback for this proposal as well.

Thanks so much sir
Thanks for your pre-proposal, Dash Governor. It looks like Nathaniel Luz has already mentioned your efforts in his pre-proposal here: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/building-a-dashy-africa.37568/

Is this a separate pre-proposal from separate work from that described in his pre-proposal, or is this a duplicate?

I left some questions for you in his pre-proposal. If this is a duplicate proposal, please answer my questions there. If this is not, then I'll have some feedback for this proposal as well.

Thanks so much sir this is a duplicate and I am coming to delete it. The proposal at Natt own is the one I am presenting

Back