• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Lets all come with some scalable marketing ideas

Dashmaximalist

we have funded many proposals that do a bit here and a bit there , sponsoring an event or two , however these obviously are not really scalable ideas

My challenge for you all is to come with your own scalable marketing idea , given the fact we are targeting global audience

its time to think big and think real ...

once we get a consensus we can may be start funding the best ones

Brainfart/prototype "awareness contest"

You live in a certain country/a certain region and know your local and regional news outlets/magazines. By doing a little digging you'll find one or two that offer guest authorships. Contact them and try to have your Dash article (or a pre-written, pre-translated one) published. Receive (depending on verifiable reach) up to 0.75 Dash as a reward.

Through networking and a little people skill try to have your article published on a nationwide publication to gain an additional bonus of up to 2.5 Dash.

The article could entail a little tutorial on how to install a wallet and buy your first Dash.

If we'd have a budget of around 300 Dash and many hundred participants all over the world this could scale quite well imo. Raw grassroots effort.

I would be especially interested in ideas that focus on marketing abroad. When I look at DASH search stats they are VERY heavily US based. For DASH to be a success it needs adoption in China, India and the rest of the world.

I would be especially interested in ideas that focus on marketing abroad. When I look at DASH search stats they are VERY heavily US based. For DASH to be a success it needs adoption in China, India and the rest of the world.
Couldn't agree more we should absolutely focus on developing countries like India China , but the real deal for now is Venezuela Argentina and Nigeria which are getting crushed under massive inflation

Back