• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Let this be the last Super Bowl without a Dash ad.

I respectfully disagree.

Had we had an ad on the super bowl this year, we would likely jump back into the top 5 and have an X multiple budget to further fund integrations, influencers, partnerships, marketing, goodwill, R&D, etc. and we would have immediate total US name recognition.

I would wait for a media expert to comment on this since there wasn't many regular costumers watching football. If you notice most of the commercials were about food. Only a few like Amazon was about technology, no PayPal, no vemo. Even Amazon was about a product not about a e-commerce site.

1 min costs $10 million plus video design, we probably need to save 1 million per month from the treasury for the next year or so (http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/how-much-does-super-bowl-ad-cost ), but it would give us huge brand recognition and ensuing partnerships no doubt about it

i think its worth trying , here are following reasons

dash would be the crypto first to ever try this .... that itself will pull lot of buyers to dash.

Partnerships would become easier owing to brand recognition.

The biggest issue with dash / crypto is massive brand recogntion , unlinke the established brands like budweiser etc where the products have reached saturation , Dash can get massive uptake after the ad. The big problem i see , coming up with the right ad , its so difficult because crypto narrative is very difficult to begin with ..

Last edited:
I would rather spend that money on FOX Business, Bloomberg and CNBC specially during the Crypto segments.

I respectfully disagree.

Had we had an ad on the super bowl this year, we would likely jump back into the top 5 and have an X multiple budget to further fund integrations, influencers, partnerships, marketing, goodwill, R&D, etc. and we would have immediate total US name recognition.

I think that you are vastly overestimating the impact one single commercial during the Superbowl will have. People aren't going to see a commercial and run out to go buy Dash. Look up Fernando's comments on this topic, he does a better job of explaining why this isn't a great idea than I can.

Back