• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Kraken: trustworthy or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second sepa transfer is complete, it took 2 days (4 with weekend).
All is good now, except Dash price is low :)

2 days (plus weekend if I withdraw on Thursdays/Fridays) is my average time via SEPA.

The odd 3 or 4 days withdrawal happens here or there, though, so don't panic if it doesn't show up after 2 days .

2 days (plus weekend if I withdraw on Thursdays/Fridays) is my average time via SEPA.

The odd 3 or 4 days withdrawal happens here or there, though, so don't panic if it doesn't show up after 2 days .
Yep, 2 working days is quite good transfer time, saturday and sunday does not count.

I just made a transfer from my wife's bank account..so not the same name as my account..what sound I do pls..

I just made a transfer from my wife's bank account..so not the same name as my account..what sound I do pls..
Dont worry I did the same they offered to return the money to the bank but it took 5 days. Contact support and ask them to return the money as the account is not in your name.

Kraken has always treated me fairly.

Yes, there are hoops to jump through.

Yes, I have had problems with deposits....caused by my bank, not by Kraken.

Yes, you have to follow the specific rules carefully or you get trouble. For example, you have to send the exact amount. For one transaction, I tacked on an extra five dollars to compensate for the fee. Yeah, whole transaction kicked back because the amount has to match exactly.

Since their last upgrade, things seem to run pretty smoothly, and noticeably faster.

What other exchange has been without growth issues???

I have never been using Kraken but I`ve read plenty of negative opinions about them. For what you guys want to risk your own money? Just choose more reliable exchange platform :)

The bank account must be in the same name as the name you gave in your Kraken verification, so if you're signed up to Kraken as Fred Smith, you can only withdraw funds to a bank account in the name of Fred Smith. It's an AML thing, to prevent Kraken being used as a middle man in transactions with third parties.
You are right , You must do it carefully .

@Cryptotalk

You do realise you are bumping a thread that was created in May 2017, with last post august 2, 2018 ?

User account has been reported and the website has been reported to the authorities for fraud. Please do not engage this scammer any further !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back