• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Just a Thought......Tech News Section

Should we have a Tech News Section?

• Nah.....(But Really I Mean "Yes" Deep Down!) :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theplague

Hi guys.

I know some of you may think that I've created this thread in the wrong section as it's not directly about Dash but it is about the Dash Forum so that's how I'll blag this one :p

Ok so I've been looking online and tech news that's actually relevant is hard to come by. Most of it online is complete shit and takes ages to syphon through so I was wondering what you guys thought about a new section being added dedicated to tech news that we all find important and interesting to us?

It could be anything from the latest open-source software that we've discovered or has just been released right the way through gaming equipment etc.

For example news on (and many other things): Software Releases, Tried and Tested VPNs, Anti-Viruses, Malware Software, Gaming Software and Hardware, Government News (how they've announced trying to destroy our privacy and stick tracking devices up our arses so they can analyse our shit), Privacy Websites & Software, Tech Support (Members can help each other with anything), etc.

By having this it will keep people constantly coming back to the forums regardless and even if someone hasn't invested in Dash we will use the power of subliminal messaging to convince them that it's the best currency ever created by man, animal, plants, gods, and the rest of the development team :p

It would be a quick way to spread the word about our sexy Dash as more newbies will join :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back