• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

In terms of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is a cuddly little Panda bear, and darkcoin is a stealthy ninj

philipmicklon

"You can no longer uninvent that like you cannot uninvent electricity or thermodynamics. When you have fragmentation and isolation in the natural world, it causes evolution to accelerate. If you take a country like Russia and they decide to ban Bitcoin, you will see the evolution of highly stealthy and uniquely Russian coins that are uniquely suited to bribery and corruption of the Russian system, diverting the Russian legal system, and subverting the authoritarian rule. Those versions of cryptocurrency will be much better suited for the Russian environment, and will evolve to be much more dynamic for that niche, rights, powers, freedom, and wealth. The more authoritarian the government is, the more radical the coins. In terms of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is a cuddly little Panda bear." - Andreas Antonopoulos

I thought that last part was cleverly worded (emphasis mine). A great way to explain the difference between bitcoin and darkcoin :)

So here is my version of the quote (modified, extended for Darkcoin)

"In terms of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is a cuddly little Panda bear, and darkcoin is a stealthy ninja's incognito money transfer system."

i like Panda Bears ... but I like Ninja Style DRK much better ....>

Back