• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink DM384M Order Acceptance Policy

NewDashGuy

So I came across the following condition on DualMiner's website which looked odd:

"Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Broadeng Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item."

My understanding of this condition is that basically DualMiner are saying "we can take your money and run just because we feel like it".

Any thoughts on this? Very suspicious I think!

I'm not reading that. I read that they can decline an order (thus obviously refunding), or partially filling and order if they can't fully deliver (refunding the rest of course).

I'm not reading that. I read that they can decline an order (thus obviously refunding), or partially filling and order if they can't fully deliver (refunding the rest of course).

Originally I thought a refund would make sense, but when I read their Returns and Refund policy I got suspicious: “All sales are final and non-refundable except as expressly provided in this Agreement. No cancellation or rescheduling of orders by Buyer will be accepted. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will be accepted for return ten (10) days from the date of purchase. Products returned under Warranty will be replaced or a store credit will be issued at our discretion. Refunds for payments made with BTC will always be based on USD to BTC conversion rate at the time of the refund.”

So if we have to pay for the machines in full and up front, all sales are final and non-refundable except in relation to returns, and they reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order (at which point they have your money) to accept or decline your order for any reason, then are they not saying that “we can take your money and run”? It’s the “all sales are final and non-refundable” that concerns me, coupled with the fact that they can cancel your order at any time and for any reason after they have your money. The last sentence does talk about refunds but only in terms of conversions rates, there's nothing about the conditions under which a refund would be made.

@NewDashGuy All sales are final in that if you make an order, you can't cancel it. It doesnt mean they wont refund if they can't deliver.

Back