• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink DM11G July Batch

damoon

Hello!
I am pretty new to mining. I was planning on purchasing iBeLink DM11G since it seems like they are going to take orders mid july. I was wondering if there is a cap to the number of units they are planning on selling?
Also, does anyone know the exact date the sale starts because I am planning on buying bitcoins for it and It is going to take at least 5 business days so I want to make sure that I would not miss the sale.

What is the correct website for Ibelink?

I have a suspicion that the July order website might be a scam.

Hi,
its started today. If you were on the waiting list they would have sent you an email to place your order. The initial email said up to 3, however the email sent out to place the order say to buy just one initially.
Price about 2.7 Bitcoins or 47 Dash

Hi,
its started today. If you were on the waiting list they would have sent you an email to place your order. The initial email said up to 3, however the email sent out to place the order say to buy just one initially.
Price about 2.7 Bitcoins or 47 Dash
Hi Etin,
Thanks for this info, please can you tell us when did you add your name to the waiting list on ibelink dot co? I added mine yesterday, so wanted to know in how many days can I expect their reply. Also, what is the delivery/shipping date you got for your order yesterday? Thanks. Awaiting your reply :)
Was the 2.7 inclusive of delivery? 2.7 BTC equals 5582.90 US Dollar today.

And has any batch of this already been delivered to someone and are they using it?

Hi Etin,
Thanks for this info, please can you tell us when did you add your name to the waiting list on ibelink dot co? I added mine yesterday, so wanted to know in how many days can I expect their reply. Also, what is the delivery/shipping date you got for your order yesterday? Thanks. Awaiting your reply :)
Was the 2.7 inclusive of delivery? 2.7 BTC equals 5582.90 US Dollar today.

And has any batch of this already been delivered to someone and are they using it?

Hi Paawan yes the 2.7 is inclusive of Delivery. I ordered one yesterday payment is handled through coinpayment dot net. I put my name on the list for the previous machine and got notified when this new one came out. It does not appear to have a waiting period as such its based on if its available. The site is currently updating when the next machines would be ready.

Hi Paawan yes the 2.7 is inclusive of Delivery. I ordered one yesterday payment is handled through coinpayment dot net. I put my name on the list for the previous machine and got notified when this new one came out. It does not appear to have a waiting period as such its based on if its available. The site is currently updating when the next machines would be ready.
Thanks for your reply, do post an update here if you learn something new, thanks again :)

Hey guys
I was also able to place my pre order few days back and will share with you the performance figures as i get my machine.
As heard and done research before order placement i learned that iBelink are known to be reliable provider so i am sure they are not going to disappoint us.

Hey guys,

Anyone please care to tell me if the batch you guys are talking about the second one? beacuse i am very interested to get my hands on iBeLink DM11G. Where can see when they are announcing the second batch?

I am a Dash Lover and I want this to be my very first mining machine...

Hey guys,

Anyone please care to tell me if the batch you guys are talking about the second one? beacuse i am very interested to get my hands on iBeLink DM11G. Where can see when they are announcing the second batch?

I am a Dash Lover and I want this to be my very first mining machine...
Yes its the July batch scheduled for delivery in August

As promised I got my tracking details from iBelink to today. Its a Fedex International Priority one. I should be getting my Miner tomorrow "8/8/2017' It was shipped on the 3rd of August and is already in my City. I would let you all know how it goes when I get it.

Back