Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Help for Dash, Master Nodes, Proposal Owners...

Discussion in 'Budget Proposal Discussions' started by Helper Dash, May 7, 2018.

?

Have Proposals, Updates, Alerts submitted by 20th of Each Month?

1. MNO: Yes, need more review time for voting

28.6%
  2. MNO: No, don't change

14.3%
  3. MNO: I don't know / I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Non-MNO: Yes, good idea

42.9%
  5. Non-MNO: No, don't change

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Non-MNO: I don't know / I don't care

14.3%
  1. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Hello All, :)
    What would you find helpful?

How do I post multiple poll questions in same thread?

Thanks.

(more coming)

2. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Hello, :)
    Thank you for the 52 views and 2 votes, thus far.
    I was really hoping for more input.
    I cannot see which users voted or how to add polls to one thread. :( So, this tells me my system will need more work and options (especially if I want to offer rewards, subsidies, freebies).

More votes would be appreciated.
    More soon! :)

Thanks. :)
    -Helper Dash

3. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Hello All, :)

I will be keeping a database of problems and complaints for the dash masternodes and by extension the rest of you. ;) I guess compliments and commendations would be helpful, too.

So, please post in this thread or contact me through my user name, until further notice.

Do you think it is better to have primary contact through dash forums or my private dash website(s), or both?

Thanks. :)

4. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Thanks for the input of the 4 voters. Much appreciated! :)
    Thanks for the 97 views, too. Would like more votes, please! ;)

I'd like to suggest to people being funded (and their helpers and escrow people) to please login to your forum account at least every 3-7 days. Some don't check in for weeks or months and you may be needed.

There is an issue with Africa projects and It would be helpful if people gave feedback on what to do.

See thread here: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/urgent-please-help.37686/#post-186239

Especially, would appreciate responses from: @mastermined , @joezippy , @nate , @raze , @JZA , @cryptolib , @Dash Swag , @zambang , @rotc , @djcrypto , @paragon

It says you worked with DashingDude who didn't distribute the funds to @John Reed who badly needs the money.

Can you help @John Reed , please?

Contact DashingDude to pay?

DashWatch? InstantKarmaFund? What about you? You had contact with project?

Projects up for funding now that involve same people or Africa. Should they still be funded?

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Merchants-Pitch-Youth-Education

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASH-BUSINESS-MASSIVE-ADOPTION-IN-GHANA

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dashop_IO

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DashWatchRenewal

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash_Force_May

That's all the info I could find.

Thanks.

5. John Reed

John Reed New Member

Hi Helper

has there been any feedback from anyone? situation has worsened my side.staff and people also demanding on payments nevermind me being homeless now.. even a small contribution from anyone reading this would make a huge difference to me.

6. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

7. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

(I'm having trouble replying to posts. Hope this works. Correctly.)

Hi JR, :)
    Took a peek in and saw your post.
    I haven't heard back from anyone. Sorry. :(
    Kinda disappointed, too, since several named are active and funded ongoing. Do you know any of them through DD?

Do you know who DashHubAfrica is?

Who are all these other people? I am just one person. I cannot support everyone. If DD kept the 24 Dash, you may have to close everything down and tell them why.
    Have you met DD, personally? Know him, well?
    Anyone local that can help you? Or file complaint with?

What is your local currency? How much is $100 USD in your local currency? How much would that help? Why are the others more important than you being homeless?

Thanks. I'm still trying and looking for solutions.

(Other ways to get you money from people who don't have dash?)

8. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

9. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

CRYPTO TAX INFO ... AND ... THE FUTURE OF DASH
    (USA ONLY)
    So I have summarily reviewed the U.S. tax position given by the IRS.
    The biggest take-away points are as follows:
    1. They are looking for input on how to deal with it - I can help here if 'Dash' can figure out what it 'wants';
    2. The use of the word 'property' is confusing, because the IRS has written rules (and penalties therefrom going back to 2014) that allows taxation in every conceivable way, and in my opinion not always consistent with already existing tax classifications.

Here is/are definitions of property:
    https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/property.asp

I searched for the words 'wage' and 'income' and they were not found. And yet, the IRS already taxes it as these, among other things.

All the ways the U.S. wants to tax pretty much blocks the goals, vision, and mission of Dash. However, it can be fixed. I think Dash has several issues that need to be fixed, but first discussion and consensus is needed. And that seems to be very cumbersome and burdensome, and seems to lack participation, fairness, and justness.

Where to start?

1. Do you want Dash to be a 'single valued' global currency? (I don't think this is wise, fair, reasonable, or reality any time soon. Value per country is more practical, reasonable, do-able and safer for human-kind.)

2. Illicit intent and action(s), with no prevention or penal system in place, are major problems and barriers.

3. Present governance is unfair, costly, untimely, inefficient, unorganized, uninformed, and lacks participation.

The more concerned, interested, and active Dash people and MNs become to solve these issues, the quicker Dash will be usable as envisioned.

An upgraded voting system is needed. Three-prong would be helpful: governance (procedures), penal, and budget (proposals - bifurcated: pre- and present).

Fee options: none and/or fiat static-based (i.e. $35 USD per month ) - fees split amongst participants (i.e. MNs and Community who actively help/vote). Systemic fairness - no lobbying, 'gaming', or other inequities or abuses.

That's it for now.

#9 Helper Dash, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

@strophy
    maybe u can include this in your sticky posts somewhere (proposal how to suggestions or so)
    ty

11. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Re: FUNDING ALERTS Updated: 5/20/2018

So, MNs you wanted funding alerts.

For May 2018 - Un-Fund Recommended for:

[Due to association with DashingDude proposals and no assistance in investigation of whereabouts of 82 Dash
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Leopards-Soccer-Africa
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Africa]

Mastermined Dash Force May - August
    The DesertLynx (plus comments on discord of easy ability to get any funding)
    ROTC African Event
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash_Force_May

InstantKarmaFund DASHOP.IO – Online Shopping Marketplace
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dashop_IO

cryptolib CLIMAXING THE DASH ROADSHOW TO COVER THE REMAINING 4 REGIONS OF GHANA FROM JUNE – SEPTEMBER 2018
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/ClimaxingtheDashRoadshow

lnstantKarmaFund Building a Dashy Africa - Phase 2
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/BuildingADashyAfricaPhase2

---------------------------

dashmaximalist Getfreedash for venezuela
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/getfreedash4venezuela
    Multiple complaints including No accounting, no transparency, no accountability

#11 Helper Dash, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  12. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

Yes John Reed - I think that your idea to un-fund DashForce is an excellent one and you should proceed with it. (Sarcasm - as those are the guys we all love.)

Please explain how, given that most of the proposals listed above have already been passed and paid, you intend to de-fund any of them?

You need to establish your proof of individuality, otherwise we must just assume that @John Reed and @Helper Dash are the same person - as you recently revealed on this forum, before asking the moderators to delete the thread that you started.

You can get help with proof of individuality from @demo.

Cheerss!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

This is quite amusing. I just received the following PM from @Helper Dash, who vehemently denies that he is @John Reed. But if Helper Dash lives in the USA, as he claims, then how on earth would he have personal contact with Marcos Rodriguez who lives here in Cape Town, South Africa?

"
    Hi. Once again, I am not John Reed.
    I just included him for a 3-way last time for mediation and expediency, which you declined. :(
    You are mistaken and uninformed. (look at my profile)
    Anything you want to tell me before I ask your local police to come ask you about the missing money?
    I don't want to get you in trouble.
    Why did you not distribute it?
    I can't help you get more funds if you're not honest with me.
    Did you see my message about Marcos saying he wasn't present at the meeting and to take legal action against you?"

#13 DashingDude, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Really DashingDude? You delete 4 of your defamatory posts (of which I have screenshots) just to add a link of more defamatory remarks?

Why not tell us what happened to the 82 dash you were suppose to distribute?

Please tell me what it's going to take so we can move on. You said you would answer any inquiries, you have nothing to hide. And yet, it's been over a week and I don't see you have answered anyone.

I am keeping screenshots of all your posts for all legal actions against you.
    So sad you keep making things worse.

16. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

John, can you account for the 10 Dash that you acknowledge that I gave you recently? (I too have copies of the postings that you deleted.) How was the budget spent? It was intended for the Dash Leopards soccer kids, not for you. Also, can you tell us where the money went, that we raised from the fund-raising concerts? 600 people at R100 covert-charge adds up. What about the Tee-shirt sales... of which I gave you 200 for free, to support the kids and Dash awareness. What about the money sponsored by our local businesses, such as Fish On The Rocks ? John, we thought that we were sponsoring the kids to go to Amsterdam, to compete internationally as they deserved. The kids never went to Amsterdam, but where did all the money go John? Please stop hassling me and demanding more Dash, just because you are desperate. You're no longer involved in Dash Leopards nor Dash Africa. And there is no money owing to you. The Dash Leopards will continue without you, as a worthy cause, as will Dash Africa. Have you gone crazy dude?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

OMG! DashingDude! You are absolutely ridiculous! My patience with you ended DAYS AGO! Congratulations! Now I get to become an expert on African laws and customs! Lucky me! Woohoo! You messed with the wrong party!

MANY, MANY THANKS TO THE DASH COMMUNITY FOR ALL THE HELP YOU PROVIDED IN THIS SITUATION! IT IS SO GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! (True thanks to 3 of you.)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

DDude, you need to be worrying about yourself, your money, and your records!!!
    How do you feel about me going on world-wide tv to show you I'm not John Reed? Talk about embarrassment! People will be ROFL and we'll record your reaction! That's actually a great idea! I can make lots of money for John Reed, the people of S Africa, and Dash. Sorry, none for you.

• Like Like x 1
  19. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

:cool: Calm down John, then do what you need to do.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. John Reed

John Reed New Member

Kevin unlike you i am not interested in playing games. if you feel you want to irritate and annoy the dash community with what you are busy with.. go ahead, you are just showing off your ignorance. stop talking from a" we" stand point your position was proposal owner (meaning the one who receives the funds from dash). like helper said you are good at taking the attention away from yourself so that you dont explain what has happended with 82 dash. So Kevin still no accountability for the 82 dash? not a single proof of anything? i have bankstatements, invoices and records of every expense.what do you have?? and to make it clear there is only an invoice for 100 tee shirts . The concerts made losses which means all that extra expenses had to be covered and it certainly was NOT done by you. Need i remind you again you are Not part of the directorship for dash leopards so please stop involving yourself there. Account for what you did proposel owner ! You got 82 dash which you cannot prove what you did with. Stop wasting our time here with your annoying post. Just give dash the information that they want and stop attacking and accusing me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

o_O

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  22. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Hey! DDude! John Reed and I are online at the same time! What do ya know!!! How'd we do that?!!! (If we are both John Reed?) On 2 different continents?

Do you need me to take you to the doctor? Seriously. (Over 20 doctors in my family. I studied it, too.)

23. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

Through a VPN, perhaps, John Reed? Yeah, I'd like a doctor to fix this all. Could you describe further about the ailment in me that you seem to think needs fixing?

#23 DashingDude, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  24. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

Please produce copies of your "bankstatements, invoices and records of every expense" as those are a problem for us. We still need to pay outstanding invoices, for which we gave you the money - but they remain unpaid, and the only way that we can move forward is to cover the losses that you incurred, exclude you, and move forward. You'll need to find another source of income.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  25. Biltong

Biltong Active Member

Dash Address:
    XmPNBEQyaVNyFudWL3hhhcWfkdYK6T9nCF
    Came across this thread a couple of days ago. Been living in Hout Bay (very small town) for over 15 years. Asked some of my staff about John. Bad news: Scamster. Comes up with a “great idea to help the poor” – ropes in a couple of noobs – convince a couple of businesses to contribute – idea flops – money disappears – John disappear – couple of years later back - rinse and repeat.

As for his sock-puppet: “20 doctors” Helper Dash (account created a month ago when scam started). You’ve ignored repeated request to verify that you are not John. Here’s another one; simple skype session with Mastermind or Tao. Both have good noses for BS.

DashingDude – WTF! Why did you get involved with this A-hole in the 1st place?! For those who don’t know DDude spent years helping the really poor in far of gundu places for no fame or money. Old style (slightly naive?) do-gooder.

Dashing Just ignore this scamster “I’m homeless – give me some D!”: Don’t feed the scamster. Eventually he’ll realize that the DASH purse is zipped shut and go away.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  26. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

Hello. You must be a good friend of DD. You have his same story. If you and he were in the USA, you'd be singing a different tune. Too bad more honest, caring people aren't coming forward. :(

27. MrWilliamChui

MrWilliamChui Member

A whole lot of dirty laundry being aired, though necessary, to weed out the chuff, but I'd think things like this can be handled differently and more civil. Obviously there being money/Dash involved it can get emotional, but me thinks an arbitrator needs to step in and solve this, to keep this platform clean.

Yes, and somehow, from the lessons learnt here, a report to be published for future proposers to know what they should look out for. From my vague understanding (not wanting to dig too deep) would a multi-sig wallet have helped? With both or more parties having access to the wallet?

28. TaoOfSatoshi

TaoOfSatoshi Grizzled Member

This thread is from before myself and my team took over moderation duties with Dash Nation rules in place. A lot of ad hominems and speculation as fact. This sort of thing will not happen again, the individuals involved needed to take this to PM.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Oluwajuwon Micheal

Oluwajuwon Micheal New Member

Hello! you seems to know Dashing Dude and should be able to help us out here. He served as an escrow for a Project in Africa and after he released some funds to i and my teams for obtaining Dash office in Nigeria which we did and he gave us money for development of the DashCart.app both Mobile and Website and we where supposed to get the remaining Dash with him for other milestones and for the over 200 SME who are ready to receive Dash in Nigeria. But we have not been able to get through to him for over a month. Can you or @helperDash help us out. You can reach out to me here or read more about the projects here: http://dashsquard.blogspot.com/2018/05/dash-continues-to-gain-speed-throughout.html and the proposal here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/project2million

30. Helper Dash

Helper Dash Member

@Oluwajuwon Micheal

Hello,
    I was notified you reached out to me for help.
    I am sorry to hear you, too, are having trouble with Dash and DashingDude.
    I did confirm DD was acting as an escrow:
    https://www.dashcentral.org/p/project2million
    Dash-Africa-Escrow (proposal owner) 0 points,4 months ago
    Hi Wixamlee. I hope that you are familiar with my handle - @DashingDude.

I ceased involvement with Dash months ago. They have too many issues (legal, financial, and other).
    I was not being compensated for my help or the tools and 'global fiat to dash' exchange I was creating for them.
    No one seemed to care about the problems and wrong-doing, or harassment and bullying. Dash' loss.

From what I recall, you are probably out any additional funding.
    For help you can contact:
    dashwatch.org
    TaoOfSatoshi

or you can google Complaints against Dash Crypto to get more info
    Dash works out of the State of Arizona (AZ), USA and now I think registered in Delaware (DE), as well.
    I think there may be investigations going back 2013-present for all the legal, financial, tax, and escrow laws they didn't follow. I am not involved. You can contact the State: Attorney General, Finance Dept, Tax and Escrow depts for more info or to file complaints. The IRS, Dept of Justice, and other agencies are investigating crypto holders, transactions, and companies, as well.

I feel for you and others. Good Luck.

PS to Masternodes
    ASU is advertising Dash is funding their classes, training, and scholarships. I recall that proposal was rejected. Unless something changed, maybe you'd be interested in knowing where the money is coming from? I'd be, since it's making national news. DAO budget seems to be needed for Core only. A financial audit would be a wise investment, imo. But, then again, I found very few here with my morals/values/ethics/honor code or caring. I did my best to help. Now the nasties can deal with the law. See how that works out for you. I'm not involved. Good luck to the rest of you.

• Trolling Trolling x 2