• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hello, Could someone help me?

Mikko Joshua

I sent bitcoin to this DashCore wallet but seems to be out of sync. What to do now? :/

Attachments

• Ugh.png
    Ugh.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 91
you can NOT send btc to dash wallet ! they will NOT show up
as btc has their own wallet and system and blockchain
and so does Dash

you can NOT send btc to dash wallet ! they will NOT show up
as btc has their own wallet and system and blockchain
and so does Dash

OOops, sorry I meant Dash coin. I uninstalled the application then reinstall and the wallet address changed. So that means my money is gone now. Right? Feelsbadman

?
- so u send dash to dash ?
- let wallet sync and coins will show
- if u erase the old wallet.dat and start new the old address is gone as not in your controll anymore
(always : install wallet 1st - let wallet sync - encrypt wallet -- then send / receive coins -- as posted in all guides !!)

?
- so u send dash to dash ?
- let wallet sync and coins will show
- if u erase the old wallet.dat and start new the old address is gone as not in your controll anymore
(always : install wallet 1st - let wallet sync - encrypt wallet -- then send / receive coins -- as posted in all guides !!)
Okay, then my balance is really lost. Ok, nvm. Thanks for the quick response.

Btw, the $ that I was receiving using the wallet was from the promotional #FirstDashWallet. Glad you guys made that but Im quite sad coz i didnt get to have that and give the half to my friend

Wallet.dat only. No encryption key as network is not established or stucked at out of sync. So yea, I uninstalled now the application for PC.

Back