• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Guys I need your help in spreading this graphic

Should we do more to make Bitcoiners understand that Dash solves their problems?

• Total voters

nightowl

Hey guys

It's 3:45 am here. I had to finish this. It's not the best but I feel we are missing an opportunity here. I had to do something. If you look at coinmarketcap $150bn was moved, but it mostly flowed out into fiat.

I feel it is horrible that Evan designed a system that addresses every single problem Mike Hearn pointed out, yet so so few people know about that.

I did my small part, and I'm asking, if you have a reddit account (i've been banned too many times there for asking logical questions) or a twitter account, please post this with something like #MikeHearn. Or if you're a designer, please make it better. It should not be our intention to spam, but simply to inform.

MikeHearnFridayDash.png

I'm happy to make any changes and/or cuts.

Instamine: Out. Dead horse.
InstantX: Not "0Conf" but "6ConfOnClick" if you will.
Fork: Don't mention RBF. PITA Turd is gonna cry.
DGBB: What's a "financial attack"? Please let it be rich boy Greg Maxwell throwing chunks of money at me trying to knock me out!

Also: Not a designer too, but formatting and font must change.

Still, despite all the criticism, I fully support your idea, no offense intended.

no offense intended.

Please, not at all, I completely welcome your suggestions, and never took it as offensive. Let's all together make it something great... 2 (or MORE) minds better than one! I'm off to bed but looking forward to fiddle with it again tomorrow!

Thank you for your quick response!

Where can I quickly and easily share an SVG file (the forum here only allows picture uploads)? I want to "opensource" what I've done here so that designers with good fonts and layout skills can quickly edit what I've done.

Hey Guys

I completely took Microchip's advice and decided I'm trying to say too much. Evan does a much better job at explaining things in his whitepaper.

Here is my second attempt, this time much more to the point and really focussing on the whitepaper.

I also didn't put any official Dash Logos on this design. I see this graphic as a "grassroots voice", but since I am not a professional designer, I don't want to hurt the Dash brand. Hence the removal of all official Dash Logos. This is more in the line of something like a quick post to /r/funny or 9gag (although the topic is serious, I'm just referring to the style of the design)

Is this better and worthy of a share? We have almost no visibility on Twitter (compared to bitcoin anyway). Please help me change that.

MikeHearnFridayDash2.jpg

Hey Guys

I completely took Microchip's advice and decided I'm trying to say too much. Evan does a much better job at explaining things in his whitepaper.

Here is my second attempt...

...and stocks down.

Interesting how Microsoft's Ethereum and Emercoin are doing quite well. I ordinarily hate MS with a vengeance, but these specific developments bring out the capitalist in me.

Hey Guys

Here is my second attempt, this time much more to the point and really focussing on the whitepaper.

I also didn't put any official Dash Logos on this design. I see this graphic as a "grassroots voice", but since I am not a professional designer, I don't want to hurt the Dash brand. Hence the removal of all official Dash Logos. This is more in the line of something like a quick post to /r/funny or 9gag (although the topic is serious, I'm just referring to the style of the design)

Is this better and worthy of a share? We have almost no visibility on Twitter (compared to bitcoin anyway). Please help me change that.

View attachment 2070
https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/688438346729787392

We have a few people on Twitter taking part in the Dash Twitter PR Initiative. You're welcome to join us.

Thank you so much for you help. I see the layout doesn't work too well for twitter (landscape designs works better than portrait). But that's how I learn. By trying and sometimes failing.

Also, I apologise for not creating my own twitter account. Someone told me the mainstream media sometimes lies (no, what!? can't be)

I read an article about Twitter and those crazy radicals in the Middle East. The news article said Twitter now requires your cellphone number for signup. My telephone number is none of the business of any big company.

Long story short, I decided to check it out myself, signed up, and the "enter you cellphone number" screen had a "skip" button. So I have no idea where that journalist got his "twitter requires cellphone numbers to sign up" idea from.

Also followed you Tao!

Thank you so much for you help. I see the layout doesn't work too well for twitter (landscape designs works better than portrait). But that's how I learn. By trying and sometimes failing.

Also, I apologise for not creating my own twitter account. Someone told me the mainstream media sometimes lies (no, what!? can't be)

I read an article about Twitter and those crazy radicals in the Middle East. The news article said Twitter now requires your cellphone number for signup. My telephone number is none of the business of any big company.

Long story short, I decided to check it out myself, signed up, and the "enter you cellphone number" screen had a "skip" button. So I have no idea where that journalist got his "twitter requires cellphone numbers to sign up" idea from.

Also followed you Tao!
Awesome. I've seen you there, your tweets are great! Thank you for your help.

Back