• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

GHash.IO Mining Pool

CEX.IO

GHash.IO Pool — Mine Dash and trade it right on the spot!

GHash.IO is a Crypto and Bitcoin Mining Pool where everybody can mine coins with their own hardware or via cloud mining.

1932751_591279180962592_304222225_o.jpg

GHash.IO is happy to have a special x11 Mining Pool where you can mine Dash with your hardware and then trade the mined coins on CEX.IO. Currently, Dash is paired with — and can be converted to — USD, EUR, BTC, and LTC.

Apart from the x11 Pool, GHash.IO Mining Pool has the following features:

— Merged Mining, which means that you can mine Bitcoins, along with other SHA-256 coins, based on their current profitability.

— Multipool Pro where workers will mine one Scrypt-based cryptocurrency at a time, while choosing currently the most profitable altcoins and switching to others when the profitability changes.

— Due to the shared credentials between GHash.IO and CEX.IO, users can not only mine Bitcoin and altcoins, but also easily trade them on CEX.IO Bitcoin crypto exchange.

Come and mine at GHash.IO.

So I can send my mined coins directly to my wallet?

Due to shared credentials between CEX.IO and GHash.IO, as soon as you sign up, you automatically get a Dash wallet. Thereby, all coins that are mined on the Dash subpool of GHash.IO are stored on your Dash wallet.

Bump this to let miners know Coinmine isn't the only pool for Dash.

Give ghash.io some hash love, guys. You can mine there and sell your Dash right there on cex.io if you don't want to keep them, and give some liquidity to Dash buyers on cex.io.

Thank you!

Back