Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Ethereum Classic Suffers Possible 51% Attack, Latest in String of Smaller Coin Attacks

Discussion in 'Articles/News' started by Mark Mason, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Mark Mason

Mark Mason Well-known Member

Ethereum Classic Suffers Possible 51% Attack, Latest in String of Smaller Coin Attacks

[​IMG]

Ethereum Classic has experienced mining abnormalities which may constitute a 51% attack.

Recently, Coinbase indicated that it had detected a hashpower consolidation event in Ethereum Classic, with over 51% of the network’s mining power concentrated in a single entity. Coinbase additionally reported the presence of double-spend attacks on the network, as well as deep reorganizations of the chain. Ethereum Classic’s developers, meanwhile, have denied an attack has taken place, insisting a simple consolidation had taken place without a reorganization or double-spend. In addition to Coinbase, exchanges bitFlyer and Coincheck have halted deposits and withdrawals for Ethereum Classic until the situation can be rectified.

Read more - https://dashnews.org/ethereum-class...ack-latest-in-string-of-smaller-coin-attacks/

• Like Like x 1
  2. GrandMasterDash

GrandMasterDash Well-known Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

I think maybe you need to push this article very hard to counter the toxic CCN article.

3. Carliexoxo

Carliexoxo New Member

I support this, I really believe on ETH because of what's behind it...