• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Error opening wallet "failed to load masternode cache from mnpayments.dat"

What Wallet ?
what system are u running on ?
(the more details u provide - the easier to solve the issue)

What Wallet ?
what system are u running on ?
(the more details u provide - the easier to solve the issue)
Can there be an exit in the reinstallation wallet and replacement of the file wallet.dat to the backup copy?
I tried to replace the file in the installed version, but the error goes the same

Can there be an exit in the reinstallation wallet and replacement of the file wallet.dat to the backup copy?
I tried to replace the file in the installed version, but the error goes the same
in the folder \User\AppData\DashCore removed all the files * .dat save the file wallet.dat and the three folders in that folder!!!!!, it does not delete in any way, I downloaded wallet again, and everything is fine

i cant open my wallet tried reinstalling it c:\Users\User\Appdata\Roaming\Dashcore\mncache.dat error What is wrong with your software running windows 10 64

i cant open my wallet tried reinstalling it c:\Users\User\Appdata\Roaming\Dashcore\mncache.dat error What is wrong with your software running windows 10 64
1. Close dashcore
2. Make sure you have latest version (12.2.3)
3. Delete mncache.dat and peers.dat
4. Start dashcore and let it sync

Back