• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

eastmininghard.com? scam?

a google search produces very little results and no reviews.
Only scamadviser with a 1% safe :D

01rgkVJ.png

and a whois of website creation date of 13th sep 2017 (10 days ago)

but of course the price always looks nice
gU7jJnM.png

everything around the d3 so scammy nowadays eh, can't trust no one. Anyone ever heard of that website and/or feedback on it? I check dash forums and bitcointalk - no result found. Just raising awareness.

hopefully would come up in a google search eventually so people who might be tempted to buy would have more information.

I still would only go direct from bitmain.

Hello,
Just wanted to spread awareness of this website. I also did a google search and found their facebook page and on that page people are crying foul. Reports of the website being fake and using your computer to mine while your visiting the website. I went back and sure enough my computer started running at full speed. Be very careful in this market and do your homework. As far as EAST MINING HARD. I would avoid them. Only order from BITMAIN or a trusted site .Bitmain is only accepting BCC in some of its current batches which is somewhat of a hassle and makes other scam websites so appealing.

Back