Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

WTS <<< DASHMASTERNODE.IO >>> <<< Masternode Hosting Service >>>

Discussion in 'MarketPlace' started by splawik21, Dec 10, 2014.

1. softwarekeynet

softwarekeynet New Member

very very very nice

• Like Like x 1
  2. intertan

intertan Member

this should be on top

3. amoorah

amoorah New Member

Hi splawik21,

Really impressed with all the great review of your services and having done my homework, i'd like to invest however with the current price of dash at almost $500 (Australian Dollars), it's out of my price range. Can you tell me a little more about Trustless Evolution Based Shares and of how I can become involved in a Master Node if I can't afford the min. 20 Dash?

4. splawik21

splawik21 Grizzled Member
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Dash Support Group

@amoorah as far as I know this will be not the first release of Evolution.
    It will simply let you allocate your Dash into the bearing account where you will have interest from for the time you will hold the coins on that account.
    I am not the infrastructure guy who works over it but from what has been said in the past it will work more or less this way.
    Best thing is that you will be holding the coins all the way.

5. Katsu Yamazaki

Katsu Yamazaki New Member

Hi, Splawik21

Your service has been excellent just as I posted my comments some months ago. I wanted to continue using your service for a much longer period.

But 'stupid' Japanese FSA bureaucrats put DASH on a sort of WATCH list and DASH will be excluded from Japanese crypto exchanges.
    Whether this is an isolated case, as Ryan Tayor puts it, or not, need to checked in the years to come.

Thank you, Splawik21. Your service is excellent and I would recommend it to people who can hodl DASH for a longer time horizon.
    I will of course return, if and when the Japan FSA changes its position toward DASH.
    Warm regards,

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. JoeCrypto

JoeCrypto New Member

A quick note to say how great Splawik21's fractional masternode service has been! I hosted 200 DASH with is service about a year ago, pulled 100 out at the beginning of this year, and just now have retrieved the final 100 DASH coins. The fractional payments came every two weeks, right on schedule, and in every interaction he's been prompt and professional, and has done exactly what he promised.

At DASH's peak price last fall Splawik was holding the private keys to US$300,000 worth of my coins, and I would trust him to do the same thing in the future should my needs change. Just now, within 30 minutes of my email requesting return, my final 100 DASH were sitting safely back in my hardware wallet. Nothing but the highest recommendation for the service and for the person! Joe

• Like Like x 1
  7. FutherUser

FutherUser New Member

I also would like to thank Splawik21 for his masternode share service. I had some Dash shares and i thank Splawik21 for his professionalism and always quick responses. It is very easy to contact him. If someone has any kind of doubts than i can honestly say that you can trust Splawik21 with your Dash.

Splawik, thank you very much for your service. You are truly a good man with a good soul.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. splawik21

Thank you all!
    Doing my best and am happy I could have helped you getting some more Dash.
    Stay Dashy.

9. splawik21

Hello Dash community!
    I wanted to announce that after almost 4 years of doing the shares service for the Dash community, it finally came the time to stop my shares service.
    There are many reasons which stand behind this decision but mostly I did that to protect the funds of people who trusted me from the start.
    I still keep running all the hosting side and will continue to provide best service possible as I did so far.
    It was really cool to help other to get a small portion of Dash for securing the network.
    Thank you all again and lets keep focusing on bringing this project on the top!
    Splawik

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. MangledBlue

MangledBlue Well-known Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

11. intertan

intertan Member

Would like to thank splawik21 for the many years of service. Payments and refund have always come through and he has helped me with some other things in the past. While the decision must have been hard and kind of sucks for us share holders I fully understand why he had to do it.
    Wish him nothing but the best in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. technoir

technoir New Member

I'm considering offering a shares service to fill the gap left by MooCowMoo & Splawik if there is enough interest. Please DM me on any channel if you're interested (here, Discord or reddit).

I'm __technoir__ on r/dashpay for those who aren't aware, technoir on dashcentral and keybase, and Krish#3464 on Dash Nation Discord.

I understand there's a lot of trust required to run a service like this, so I hope my record as a years long community member, MNO and moderator on the Discord and r/dashpay provides some reassurance.
    I was recently named among Dash Force News' 'Most Valuable People' (https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-force-mvp-winners-june-cycle/).

(I'm also a Software Developer and QA Engineer with 6 years experience, including a fair amount of security work)

#462 technoir, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  13. MartinD

MartinD New Member

You've done an amazing job Splawik, thanks for everything

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ch0nG

Ch0nG Member

Huge thank you for all you've done, Splawik21. It's been a pleasure having such a reliable partner in the cryptocurrency space. :)

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. blizzen

blizzen New Member

Dash Address:
    XqpA4djyLZpQsA1GZM7Q931ADW786uaCmG
  16. technoir

technoir New Member

I'm pleased to announce that my plans for a new MN shares service received a good response from the community and I am now operational. I am accepting shares of 100 Dash or more and hope to reduce the minimum share size after the 12.4 release.

Please take a look at https://dashmasternodeshares.fund for more information and get in touch if you're interested!

Krish

17. splawik21

@technoir I suggest you to create your dedicated thread to the shares service.

18. technoir

technoir New Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. splawik21