• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashcore fatal internal error ...

Dear Support Dash
I just try to dowload and install Dashcore 0.17.0.3 and got a payment from offer ref, but after few mins I'm try to running again and this always say A fatal internal error .. and I cant find debug.log on folder

Please help me how to fix it, if cant fix so this money inside will be loss? because I dont see any backup wallet yet and just saved a PGP SIGNATURE
Thanks for your help.

Linked this in our Discord server for you, hope to get you a quicker answer to your problem, it would help
if you let us know what equipment and OS you are using.

Window 10 64bit
please try to help me, thanks.

Well it is a weekend, but I know where to find these folders, %AppData%Roaming will take you to the Dashcore folder, all the necessary files are in there,
my suggestion? Copy the wallet.dat onto a thumb drive and just do a fresh install. You won't see your balances until you are fully synced. Your keys are
all in that wallet.da file, as long as you have that and the password, you can even recover funds using Dash Electrum if you need to at least check on the funds.
They whould be on the blockexplorer as well. Bad installs happen, files can get corrupted.

Fatal error at 1% sync? It's not like you were at 98% synced or something.

Be sure to have Dash-qt NOT running.

from the folder where @AgnewPickens wrote you above open the file dash.conf and add a new line called: reindex =1

Save the file and start dash-qt

while it is running change to reindex=0 and save

wait till all is synced and you’re ok.

if not write your experience here.

be aware of scammers and help offered via DMs

Well it is a weekend, but I know where to find these folders, %AppData%Roaming will take you to the Dashcore folder, all the necessary files are in there,
my suggestion? Copy the wallet.dat onto a thumb drive and just do a fresh install. You won't see your balances until you are fully synced. Your keys are
all in that wallet.da file, as long as you have that and the password, you can even recover funds using Dash Electrum if you need to at least check on the funds.
They whould be on the blockexplorer as well. Bad installs happen, files can get corrupted.

Fatal error at 1% sync? It's not like you were at 98% synced or something.

unfortunately i can't find the wallet.file as you suggested

here is all screen picture details on Dashcore folder, please show me what to do now when I cant find anything from your remind

Be sure to have Dash-qt NOT running.

from the folder where @AgnewPickens wrote you above open the file dash.conf and add a new line called: reindex =1

Save the file and start dash-qt

while it is running change to reindex=0 and save

wait till all is synced and you’re ok.

if not write your experience here.

be aware of scammers and help offered via DMs

I wish you should help me by the teamview, how about this bro? please I dont know much of computer or code, I dont know what I need to do now...

Back