• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Trust Protectors (DTP) Quarterly Reports to the Network

Hilawe

Masternode Owner/Operator
Dear Dash Community,

This is the first time that the DTPs have formally shared quarterly or meeting notes with the network. It's a top priority for us to continue to improve external communications, which is part of a larger effort that's underway to formalize Dash community communications/feedback channels.

DTPs are particularly excited to add new external DCG Board members in collaboration with the current DCG Board. Read more about it in the linked document here.

Thank you,

On Behalf of all Dash Trust Protectors
[email protected] (our new group email address)

I will be updating my pre-proposal for a Dash Constitution. I will be adding the requirement for a masternode holding disclosure. That any Proposal Owner or collective, where the treasury ask amounts to 50% or more, must declare how many masternodes they and their employees control. Obviously, DCG falls into this category and therefore all other Proposal Owners working with DCG will be impacted e.g. paid board members of the Dash Trust.

Back