• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash token for Start-up

UltimateCrypto

Hi Everyone!
Am Abdullah affectionately called Ultimatecrypto by friends. Am a Nigerian but resident in Ghana, Am the founder of Ultimate Groups(Electronics, Hardwares and Kitchen wares). I actually trade in litecoin but got introduced to Dash by Cryptolib last month and I have followed the thread of dash and litecoin see dash is going to be benefiting.

I need something to start and propagate dash to friends and business associates. The Dash community will benefit as we move our coin from litecoin into Dash. This community is gonna be bigger.
I will update you on it.

Dash Address:
XtvdkH6zhhcEsacrWfv3JftEcZpqrToLAj

Hey Abdullah, would you benefit from a Dash Token tailored specifically to your country, like tethered one to one to the Ghanaian Cedi (GHS-DASH) that will allow your customers to buy products without any currency conversion and will protect your business from the volatility of the crypto market so you don't have to change prices daily? It will provide a wallet so simple your customers will only have to enter your vanity number like 1-800-ULTIMATE and the purchase amount in order to transfer money instantly and securely using the DASH network? Then you could use that money to buy more products, make online purchases, convert it to real DASH (or any other crypto, but who would?) in any exchange or even change it back to hard cash GSH?

Welcome to the future of world commerce. I'll fight for that dream to become a reality.

Thanks for the idea, I started accepting cryptocurrency as means of payment from customers who buy my products on social media.
I look forward for your support. When a proposal is stated for this purpose.

Back