• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash price: April 2020 was 83, Aprial 2022 is 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert19560415

how successful dash is!! in 2 years, price has dropped !

in the mean time
BTC price: April 2020 was 5000, Aprial 2022 is 35600 , 650% profit
ETH price: April 2020 was 120, Aprial 2022 is 2600 , 2000% profit

even silver price: April 2020 was 14, Aprial 2022 is 22 , 50% profit

dash? do not understand......
I was luck, I sold all this shitcoin ,bought some ETH and DEFI. now good profit

I wasted too much time and investment on dash.
only one word to dash: shit.

how successful dash is!! in 2 years, price has dropped !
in the mean time
BTC price: April 2020 was 5000, Aprial 2022 is 35600 , 650% profit
ETH price: April 2020 was 120, Aprial 2022 is 2600 , 2000% profit
even silver price: April 2020 was 14, Aprial 2022 is 22 , 50% profit
dash? do not understand......
I was luck, I sold all this shitcoin ,bought some ETH and DEFI. now good profit
I wasted too much time and investment on dash.
only one word to dash: shit.

A coin is not only its marketcap price. It is also the fundumentals, and the political message it broadcasts.

If you want to follow coins that are fully controlled by monetary funds or by an elite of computer programmers, without for you to have any say on the evolution of that coin, thats your choice.

At least here in dash, there is a bunch of about 100 stupid individuals who decide about the future of the coin. They are stupid, yes. They make bad decisions, yes. Thats normal, they are not part of the elite of computer programmers. But on the other hand, these one hundred are free to do whatever they like.

I wasted too much time on dash, but I will keep wasting, as long as I possess a vote. Freedom is at stake.

Last edited:
Too much has been spent on useless salaries, instead of hiring developers or promoting talent.

In a marketing that has never existed.

In trips, conferences, promotions, in financing garbage... all that has not improved the network, it has only drained it of capital.

We can see how currencies that have done nothing have evolved better than Dash...sometimes it is better to do nothing than to do something wrong.

Too much has been spent on useless salaries, instead of hiring developers or promoting talent.

These one hundred individuals that govern Dash have wrong philosophy, and they put their trust in wrong persons.

AndyDark, your way of thinking is simply wrong. Α governance decision should precede any implementation proposal. Why a free lancer developer to spend his time investigating how to change the Dash code, if he is not sure that the masternodes want that? Thats why those kind of questions are tottaly needed to be answered by the masternodes. They are not implementation proposals, they are just governance questions, that will incentivize free lancer developers outside the core team to start searching implementation solutions, and then make their implementation proposals to the budget system that are compatible to the governance decisions.
The governance type questions will boost dash, they will free it from the salary paid developers (which tend to have a civil servant behavior). What is really at stake in this very vote, it is whether the free developers or the paid employees developers will lead dash's future. And I prefer the free market rather than the employees-servants.
I hope to have mass participation in this vote, because this will show that the masternodes operators (regardless whether they agree or not to the specific question) they understand the huge value that those governance-type questions have.

And the biggest philosophical falacy of the one hundred dash governors, a philosophical falacy that the dash community still tolerates, is the lack of accountability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back