• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool Dash Ninja P2Pool Node (0.4% fee)

elbereth

Dash Support Group
Dash Ninja P2Pool
Updated wallet to v0.12.0.53 and latest p2pool-dash
Dedicated Server in north of France (Roubaix)
1Gbps connection with 200Mbps warranted peering (with Anti-DDoS).
0.4% Fee
This node will shutdown on 30/09/2015, please switch to another node to continue mining.

Point your miner toward http://p2pool.dashninja.pl:7903 or stratum+tcp://p2pool.dashninja.pl:7903

Remember that P2Pool payments have to ramp up for ~24hours and will be steadily from there on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the pool!

I think it's really cool to look at the node list and see all the different countries that are represented.

Thanks actually I was the 4th or 5th p2pool after the 2 asian and 2 US nodes.
But it is time to come over here from BitcoinTalk thread I think. :)

Ah, great! Maybe you can help me with a problem that chaeplin and I are trying to figure out... Right now, I have pool fees set to 0.5%, but they are not going to the pool address. I'm passing the address via -a in the startup script, and it shows up correctly on the website, but it never actually sends a payment. Have you had anything like that happen? I have a funny feeling that it has to do with the darkcoind configuration, but I"m not sure what I've done... Do you know if using daemon=1 in darkcoind.conf might cause a problem like this?

EDIT: Well, just for fun, I took daemon=1 out of the darkcoin.conf, and viola! Now fees are transferred as normal again.
I know that setting probably >shouldn't< cause it to do that, but for some reason it does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry was very busy this week. Nice to see it was resolved.
For the record I do have daemon=1 set in the configuration of the wallet and I do receive payments for the fees.

It is probably unrelated. After Vertoe explained the actual mechanism that p2pool uses to collect fees, it made more sense that it was actually functioning the way it was designed to.

And everything has been working fine for more than 2 weeks, so I'm not going to change anything :)

Back