• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH FOR NEWBIES: How To Set Up Jaxx App on iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

IMG_8478.jpg

New Dash tutorial on how to set up the Jaxx app on the iPhone is released on Medium: https://medium.com/dash-for-newbies...xx-ios-wallet-on-iphone-tutorial-8f82a45a1979

I would recommend that people avoid using Jaxx as it has issues. I had a wallet synced on both Windows and Android and it was working fine at first. Later on I sent a large deposit to an address generated by the windows version of Jaxx and only the Android version received the transaction. The windows version completely failed to receive the transaction or even keep record of the receiving address and private key. No cache resets would fix the windows wallet. If I didn't have the wallet synced to an android device that DASH would have been lost forever.

Hmmm, I keep hearing about issues with Jaxx. I sent two transactions and didn't have any problems, but i'm a very new user of Jaxx. I'll probably stick to Exodus since I've had no issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back