• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Core v0.16 has been released!

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
This is a major and mandatory update that includes:
-Block reward allocation
-Improved UI/UX
-PrivateSend enhancements
-Bitcoin backports
-And much more!
Download now: dash.org/downloads
Read more: blog.dash.org/release-announcement-dash-core-v0-16-on-mainnet-870aa327240b

nZK3w6P.jpg

* I assume the Dash Masternode Information / Network Statistics will be updated to show the (hopefully growing) miners support for v0.16 and also to add spork 21 to the available sporks ? See : http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html

Referring to v14.0 Adoption --> v16.0 Adoption
Referring to SPORKS : missing spork 21 with 'false' status until it gets activated, which then triggers a 'true' status

Update : Fixed

* According to Updated Product Brief Dash Core Release v0.16 (Minimum Protocol Check) only 60% support of masternodes is needed to activate spork 21 ? Please confirm.

* Does this update until full activation impact PrivateSend usage or ChainLocks InstantSend usage in any way ? (PrivateSend Spork Activation is mentioned in the Dash Core V0.16 Upgrade Phases). Should people for example stop PrivateSend Mixing / Sending, until this update is fully activated ?

WiIsLOm.jpg

Source : https://blog.dash.org/updated-product-brief-dash-core-release-v0-16-0-d3debdb6242e

Last edited:
Thank you for updating the Dash Masternode Information / Network Statistics with v0.16 Adoption for miners and adding spork 21 & spork 22.
Link : http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html

I have noticed two issues so far with the Windows 64bit Dash Core wallet version 0.16.0.1, under Windows 10 64bit, with a 4K monitor (3840x2160 resolution, 200% scale and layout size)

* When you click the wallet to maximize screen (right upper corner), the 'Balances' information and the 'PrivateSend' information moves from Overview to Send.

Example of Balanced information and PrivateSend information shifting to the right, when clicking maximize screen:
IqqSRik.jpg

It would be nice if that could stay under Overview, when clicking full screen. 'Recent transactions' does not have this problem, when clicking full screen
(for privacy reasons i am excluding 'Recent transactions' on my screenshot). When clicking the wallet window size back to a smaller window size, it aligns correctly again to the left.

* The information under Transactions and Masternodes can no longer be selected, copied and pasted. I normally copy and paste 'next payment' information from 'Masternodes', that won't work anymore. Nothing inside the lines can be selected anymore.

@dustinface
@udjinm6

Last edited:
Thank you for updating the Dash Masternode Information / Network Statistics with v0.16 Adoption for miners and adding spork 21 & spork 22.
Link : http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html

I have noticed two issues so far with the Windows 64bit Dash Core wallet version 0.16.0.1, under Windows 10 64bit, with a 4K monitor (3840x2160 resolution, 200% scale and layout size)

* When you click the wallet to maximize screen (right upper corner), the 'Balances' information and the 'PrivateSend' information moves from Overview to Send.

Example of Balanced information and PrivateSend information shifting to the right, when clicking maximize screen:
IqqSRik.jpg

It would be nice if that could stay under Overview, when clicking full screen. 'Recent transactions' does not have this problem, when clicking full screen
(for privacy reasons i am excluding 'Recent transactions' on my screenshot). When clicking the wallet window size back to a smaller window size, it aligns correctly again to the left.

* The information under Transactions and Masternodes can no longer be selected, copied and pasted. I normally copy and paste 'next payment' information from 'Masternodes', that won't work anymore. Nothing inside the lines can be selected anymore.

@dustinface
@udjinm6

@qwizzie, this was an intentional change to make the wallet more responsive. It does seems a little weird at first, but we decided that this was best

@qwizzie, this was an intentional change to make the wallet more responsive. It does seems a little weird at first, but we decided that this was best

Thank you for the reply on my first mentioned issue (wallet window size). Any thoughts on my second mentioned issue ? (The information under Transactions and Masternodes can no longer be selected, copied and pasted).

Back