• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash coin sync issue

pravya

Hi ,
I am beginner in coin development. I just try to set up a private network in "DASH COIN" by changing chainparams.cpp. and able to create a genesis block and run the network. then build the network . after running ./dash qt able to see the wallet.

I just copy the same master file and do the same and set another node in the nework and added addnode=my ip and testnet = 1 in dash.conf file

I can see the peers connected in console .

when I do the wallet transfer between two nodes ,
1 . from the sender type the receiver address and amount and then click send button
2. In sender side its possible to view the transaction details(sent to - with address).
3. In receiver end i could not found any details regarding transaction

Then I run Ping command --- result was "NULL"
Later I run command : mnsync status
output : | { "AssetID": 0, "AssetName": "MASTERNODE_SYNC_INITIAL", "AssetStartTime": 1549263335, "Attempt": 0, "IsBlockchainSynced": false, "IsMasternodeListSynced": false, "IsWinnersListSynced": false, "IsSynced": false, "IsFailed": false }

found that syncing is not working .
How can I achieve Sync between nodes in dash?? my wallet still shows out of sync.
Please help me.
with regards,

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back