• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin in the Netherlands

elgringo

Hey,
I would love to go some stores in the Netherlands at which they accept bitcoins,
and ask them if they would accept darkcoins.
However I dont have a lot of experience with that.
So I have some questions for the marketing department here:

I would like to know the name of a payment processor who exchanges darkcoins for euro's
(stores want to automatically change their darkcoins into euro's at the end of the day)

Also is there a marketing package I can give the vendors ?
i.e. flyers and a sticker or two that they can stick to the window like darkcoin accepted here.

Who should I contact for more information ?

Just sent go coin and coinpayments.net about accepting Darkcoin to Euro.
Hope they support that , if so it will be an easy sell

I believe none of our payment processors offers instant conversion to EUR. The most similar thing would be setting up the payment processor to send the DRK to Cryptsy and set up autosell there. Not sure if you can do autosell for fiat (USD, they don't offer EUR) or if it is limited to BTC.

ATM I am gonna recommend them to hold their own wallet then sell to litebit.eu 5-10 % markup :(
In the mean time I have approached a couple of american payment providers, a couple are considering it seriously :)
I am also gonna ask the current dutch payment providers who offer autosell for bitcoin to euro
to consider offering the same service for darkcoin.

Back