• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Change transaction

Rul

Hello!
I was trying to send the amount of dash from my address to another address (in ledger live desktop app). This amount was send to the right address but the rest of my funds was send to change address.
Now I can't make transactions with my funds which were send to the change address. However my ledger live app shows balance where i can see all my funds, which now are on change address.
How can I fix this and again become able to make transactions with my dash coins?

First of all be sure that you are updated with two things.
1 - Ledger live
2 - Firmware of your Ledger.
If both above are the newest versions and you still don't see it even after reconnecting the wallet I suggest you downloading the DashMasternodeTool or ElectrumDash from forked repository of one of the DCG devs and spend the coins via one of these softwares.

First of all be sure that you are updated with two things.
1 - Ledger live
2 - Firmware of your Ledger.
If both above are the newest versions and you still don't see it even after reconnecting the wallet I suggest you downloading the DashMasternodeTool or ElectrumDash from forked repository of one of the DCG devs and spend the coins via one of these softwares.
Thank you for the answer!
My ledger live and firmware are the newest versions and I still can't do transactions with my changed funds. It doesn't work for me with DashMasternodeTool (a lot of errors), even though I have the newest version.
Could you please give me a link where can I install Dash Electrum? Because I couldn't find where I can do this.
Thank you!

Thank you for the answer!
My ledger live and firmware are the newest versions and I still can't do transactions with my changed funds. It doesn't work for me with DashMasternodeTool (a lot of errors), even though I have the newest version.
Could you please give me a link where can I install Dash Electrum? Because I couldn't find where I can do this.
Thank you!

Hi! What does S and U mean in the dash explorer?
Thank you!

Attachments

• S_U_dash_explorer.jpg
    S_U_dash_explorer.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 65
Back