• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can DRK play a role in the recovery of the Ukraine?

Loki

It's pleasing to know that there are efforts towards a Russian translation of the Darkcoin website underway.

Apparently according to reports, up to 1.5 billion EUR in bank funds will be lost in Crimea after the occupation. This is money in Crimea based bank accounts. I wonder why the funds are not transferred out. Hold on ... bank accounts are easy to freeze ... if banks would use the DRK network, Darkcoin users WOULD NOT BE AFFECTED.
grin.gif

All hypothetical of course. I really hope DRK can make a difference in places like the Ukraine.

That's interesting, and actually I was wondering...if this could help in legit money transfer, could help also illegal fund transfer? I mean, you don't know who sends drk to who..
Sorry if this has already been discussed

That's interesting, and actually I was wondering...if this could help in legit money transfer, could help also illegal fund transfer? I mean, you don't know who sends drk to who..
Sorry if this has already been discussed
I'm not sure. LimLims will know. Somebody has volunteered to do it, but it cannot happen until the new site has been launched. I'm under the impression that this individual is waiting eagerly on the sidelines. As far as I recall, there is a bounty for the Russian translation.

I watched a very interesting video today relating to the the promise of Crypto Anarchy by Daniel Krawisz...

The long and the short, though I recommend all who believe in the politics of crypto watch it, is that it will benefit all of us regardless of the oppression we live under. Of importance however, is that we make it happen, not just expect it to happen on its own. The theme of CoinSumm.it this last week also made it clear the entrepreneur in all of us that "get it" needs to take action.

Back