• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Blocktrades.us has added DASH support

blocktrades

Hi all,

Blocktrades.us is an instant exchange that supports buying/selling cryptocurrencies at current market rates. Our initial focus has been coins on the BitShares trading network, but we're slowly expanding out to additional cryptocurrencies.

How We Operate
----------------------
Our pricing engine looks across multiple exchanges and multiple market buying paths to find the cheapest path by which to buy one cryptocurrency with another one and then offers to buy at that rate plus a small fee (fee varies by market and liquidity levels, typically around 2% or less). Our services offers two advantages over a traditional exchange: 1) you don't need to risk maintaining a balance on an exchange, you can just buy with funds directly in your wallets and 2) you can take advantage of aggregated pricing from across multiple exchanges and multiple markets to get the best price.

Discounts on DASH-based buying
-------------------------------------------
We have just added DASH to our supported crypto coins, so we don't currently have a lot of DASH in our inventory. As a result, we're currently offering discounted rates on purchases of other coins with DASH (fees reduced to ~1%), so that we can increase our inventory. So if you've wanted to pick up a little BTC, LTC, BitShares (BTS), or DOGE, now's a good time to drop by and try out our service.

best regards,

Dan Notestein
BlockTrades International Ltd
https://blocktrades.us/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I posted the above message a few weeks ago, and there's been no response here (either on the forum itself or from people trying out the site to buy or sell Dash). If possible, I'd like to get some feedback from members here as to their level of interest in instant exchange services in general, and also if there's anything about our site that is discouraging them from trying it out.

best regards,

Dan

Hi all,

I posted the above message a few weeks ago, and there's been no response here (either on the forum itself or from people trying out the site to buy or sell Dash). If possible, I'd like to get some feedback from members here as to their level of interest in instant exchange services in general, and also if there's anything about our site that is discouraging them from trying it out.

best regards,

Dan

hi,

im rather confused with the site.
for example in Btc to dash, there is 2 input which is confusing.
i suggest just 1 input only.

We have two inputs because you can ask two questions:
1) How much output can I get for a specified amount of input?
2) How much input does it take to get a specified amount of output?

Still, I see your point, so we'll see if we can't come up with a better way to represent these questions. Also, if you had the choice of only being asked one of these questions, which would you prefer to be asked?

if i choose btc to dash surely i have btc so the relevant question would be how much btc i want to convert to dash.

or
would be better if the "btc" and "dash" is both editable in 1 line, or at least the second question reflect the output amount from line 1 and vice versa.

if i choose btc to dash surely i have btc so the relevant question would be how much btc i want to convert to dash.

or
would be better if the "btc" and "dash" is both editable in 1 line, or at least the second question reflect the output amount from line 1 and vice versa.
Actually, the latter approach is what we decided on as well. We're implementing it this way in the bitshares wallet, and we'll eventually retrofit the website to the same type of interface.

Back