• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitmain Antminer seller for bulk buyer(Group buy possibly)

Hi, Guys.

I just made this account to start selling Bitmain Antminer professionally. I will not use previous account any longer.

We have a agent who has direct contact to Bitmain, so we can offer bulk size order with reasonable price.

Since we order Asic directly from Bitmain, the Asics will ship you directly from Bitmain. Therefore, the tax and additional cost(import cost or processing fee) are your responsibility. Even though we accept BTC or LTC or ETH, we start selling it with Paypal to build up credibility.

Paypal payment will protect your money. Some of my customers are struggling with sending money directly to Bitmain because of the regulation for cryptocurrency corporation. If you are in that case, let me know.

We are also planning to sell it on Ebay as soon as my selling limit on Ebay increases. Since Paypal fee is 4%, the final cost with Paypal account will be added 4%. The minimum order directly from Bitmain as a bulk order is 50. So, if you want me to order bulk size order, the amount of Asic should be at least 50. I don't offer group buy now since we have no distributor at each country.

If one of group buyers gathers buyers and can distribute Asics to the group buyers themselves, I can deal with it. However, I cannot offer group buy myself since I have no distributor.

Whole batch is for November batch and the order invoice will be in you name since the Asic will ship directly from Bitmain to you. Therefore, tax and additional cost are your responsibility. Due to the volatility of cryptocurrency items, there will be absolutely no refund or no returns. You agree to these terms with your purchase.

This is the The final cost(including Asic + PSU + Shipping + agent fee). The price is based on US confirmation. It may slightly vary in country.

Antminer S9 - $2200/each

Antminer L3+ - $2800/each

Antminer D3 - $2300/each

If you are interested in, please send me an email with form below.

1. what country is the shipping address?

2. how many of Asic do you plan to buy?

3. Do you order Asic with PSU?

4. Which payment method are you going to use?

[email protected]

Good luck guys:)

Back