• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Best ASIC Miner? Looking at the Baikal A900

jchi2210

I was wondering what would be a good ASIC miner to purchase to get into mining? Money really isn't an issue for me at the moment and I was looking at the Baikal A900 but I don't know where to purchase it at. Is Dash a good Altcoin to mine? any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Seriously? The Baikal Giant A900 *was* the best Dash miner to buy 3 months ago. Since then, there have been 3 new miners that outhash the Giant by >10x:

iBeLink DM11G: 10.8GH/s
Bitmain D3: 15GH/s
InnoSilicon A5: 30GH/s

The best that Baikal could come up with us the Giant+ with barely 2GH/s. No match for the rest.

Yeah the A5 is the best and can do 38 GH when overclocked (safely). However all preorders have been sold out for all 3.

There is Baikal Giant+ which does 2000MHs. If you have one now it gives you $20 USD per day profit. Which means you can get 1200USD in hands before or could IF :) Bitmain, Innosilicon and iBelink starts shipping their new miners.

how many batch of antminer D3 has been sold by by bitmain?any idea guys.

Not sure. You can probably ask them via Twitter.
But I purchased a couple of A3 through GigaWatt.sg and I saw that for the October batch there were 300+ available and tmfit the November batch 1000+

I have 28 Baikal Giant A900 that im looking to sell.
Your offers are welcome, PM me for more.

Back