• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB Anyone selling DASH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elokk

Looking to buy some more dash, no specific amount in mind. Not sure where to buy and hesitant to use an exchange.

Looking to buy some more dash, no specific amount in mind. Not sure where to buy and hesitant to use an exchange.
It might be hard to buy here as everyone loves their Dash and holds em.

there are a couple of 100 Dash available bellow 0.013 on Cryptsy !
:wink:

Buy Dash from an exchange, but first, this is the landscape from my POV-

Exchanges, markets, etc. for crypto right now are near to lifeless-

Ex., BitBay, there are no sales, and no sales inquiries on most listings of goods for BTC-

Ex., this Dashtalk.org board is pretty quiet, and without much commerce, except for the insider trade in building masternodes-

Tiny amounts of money can radically move the price of crypto on most exchanges, the buy-sell volumes are so thin-

Ex., I personally raised the USD price of BTC by 2 dollars on Cryptsy the other day while filling a series of orders amounting to ONE BTC. One-

Buying Dash may be the start of something big, but if you never trade/spend any, the finish of the big thing you hope for will never arrive-

And now for some champagne with breakfast-

New here. Saw your thread so I thought I'd drop by. You could use wesellcrypto. They allow you to pay via paypal and the dash arrives quickly. There is a 20% fee though which is high so something to take into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back