• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Android web browser Tapatalk ad pops up

jimbursch

All of a sudden an ad for Tapatalk at Google Play is popping up at the top of my browser on Android and I can't get it to go away. This is bad because it is blocking navigation.

I hate that too. Tapatalk is unusable because advertising. Please can we get rid of the tapatalk ad?

@tungfa This only happens to me on this forum -- I think it may be a XenForo thing.

To clarify, when I view Dash Forum in a web browser (not Tapatalk) on my Android phone, a popup appears at the top of the screen, peddling Tapatalk on Google Play, and it blocks navigation and I am unable to get rid of it.

This started happening about a week ago.

@tungfa This only happens to me on this forum -- I think it may be a XenForo thing.

To clarify, when I view Dash Forum in a web browser (not Tapatalk) on my Android phone, a popup appears at the top of the screen, peddling Tapatalk on Google Play, and it blocks navigation and I am unable to get rid of it.

This started happening about a week ago.

@moocowmoo
any idea ?
tx

Back